Reviews for Buy me a Hatake
HistoryHound chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
This story was made of pure win. Kakashi is so cute, he should be illegal. Loved the humor you put in this. The ending snippet was priceless! I was wondering how Kakashi learned those terms. I should've known it was Jiraiya, wouldn't be anyone else, would it? Wonderful job! Bravo! Love it!
Kira-Reen chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
awwww I can actually see Kakashi doing this! The scene really is applicable to Sakumo-Kakashi's situation. : I haven't seen the I Not Stupid sequel, but as a born and bred Singaporean, it's sad but true that time literally does mean money to many in our society. No one really stops to think what the money is for.
lavst chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
ahahahahahah! i just couldnt stop laughing when i red this!

it's hilarious! great one!

that ero-sennin... *anime vein* how could he do such things to (little) 'Kashi?
MusicForOxygen chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
HAHAHAHAHA! hilarious! XD I loved it!
Ephemeral Solitude chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
So Cute!
UchidaKarasu chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Yo.

That was completely adorable! I mean, I loved how Kakashi was so desperate to get 20 ryo just so he could buy his father. Definitely adorable. And that snippet at the end about *those* words...genius! I laughed my head off when he asked Sakumo if he was a prostitute! Well done!

Ja ne!

UK.
Santoryuu-Zoro chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
This was so cute! Aw! I felt so bad for Kakashi! I wanna give him a hug~~ And the ending with Jiraiya was hilarious!
JayceeRising chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
That was cute! I think I had tears in my eyes when I read the last part...

And the extra was awesome! And I think that Jiraiya knows now not to piss off Sakumo...
AvengingMyInnocence chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
This is just too cute, I love it so very very much!

FAVE FAVE FAVE!
bj21 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Ha! It was funny! How cute, a four year old kakashi!

Oh and the ending was cool too... Sakumo was pretty mad and i wouldn't be surprised if he drove a ninjato through that perverted sage... X3!
Lunalover009 chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
OMG! SO CUTE! XD
CloveeD chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Oh...I can't resist the Aw that takes over my mind throughout reading this adorable story! If only Kakashi continued to have such a loving father, that bright little mind would have been such a wonder (not that it's not a wonder already even with the absence of Sakumo). Absolutely adorable. And the Extra Snippet was hilarious too. The 'are you a pros te tute' totally got me XD Love the story!
darkchocol8807 chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
this is so cute! i can just picture a mini-kakashi looking for ways to get his dad to come to his performance!

*there's really something in my eyes!*

DarkC

love the snippet, btw.
plasticapplex3 chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
LOL. Gosh, that story was so cute! (: I love Kakashi and Sakumo. You did a wonderful job! Oh, and I LOVED the extra snippet. It was really funny. (:
Calico Jay chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
*flails* Ohgod. Ohgod. Why are you reading my crappy JiraSaku interactions when you can write such hilarity and sweetness?

I actually felt my chest drop into the bottom of my stomach when Kakashi was refused at the missions desk. Poor thing...

I love Daddy/Son angst. Love family angst. 'CEpt... the Uchiha angst. I-I don't quite know what to think of that. *laughs*

But seriously, the omake at the end? SNAZZ.

Ciao,