Reviews for Buy me a Hatake
lavst chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
ahahahahahah! i just couldnt stop laughing when i red this!

it's hilarious! great one!

that ero-sennin... *anime vein* how could he do such things to (little) 'Kashi?
MusicForOxygen chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
HAHAHAHAHA! hilarious! XD I loved it!
jankeira896 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
So Cute!
UchidaKarasu chapter 1 . 1/10/2010

That was completely adorable! I mean, I loved how Kakashi was so desperate to get 20 ryo just so he could buy his father. Definitely adorable. And that snippet at the end about *those* words...genius! I laughed my head off when he asked Sakumo if he was a prostitute! Well done!

Ja ne!

Santoryuu-Zoro chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
This was so cute! Aw! I felt so bad for Kakashi! I wanna give him a hug~~ And the ending with Jiraiya was hilarious!
JayceeRising chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
That was cute! I think I had tears in my eyes when I read the last part...

And the extra was awesome! And I think that Jiraiya knows now not to piss off Sakumo...
AvengingMyInnocence chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
This is just too cute, I love it so very very much!

bj21 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Ha! It was funny! How cute, a four year old kakashi!

Oh and the ending was cool too... Sakumo was pretty mad and i wouldn't be surprised if he drove a ninjato through that perverted sage... X3!
Lunalover009 chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
CloveeD chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Oh...I can't resist the Aw that takes over my mind throughout reading this adorable story! If only Kakashi continued to have such a loving father, that bright little mind would have been such a wonder (not that it's not a wonder already even with the absence of Sakumo). Absolutely adorable. And the Extra Snippet was hilarious too. The 'are you a pros te tute' totally got me XD Love the story!
darkchocol8807 chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
this is so cute! i can just picture a mini-kakashi looking for ways to get his dad to come to his performance!

*there's really something in my eyes!*

love the snippet, btw.
plasticapplex3 chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
LOL. Gosh, that story was so cute! (: I love Kakashi and Sakumo. You did a wonderful job! Oh, and I LOVED the extra snippet. It was really funny. (:
Calico Jay chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
*flails* Ohgod. Ohgod. Why are you reading my crappy JiraSaku interactions when you can write such hilarity and sweetness?

I actually felt my chest drop into the bottom of my stomach when Kakashi was refused at the missions desk. Poor thing...

I love Daddy/Son angst. Love family angst. 'CEpt... the Uchiha angst. I-I don't quite know what to think of that. *laughs*

But seriously, the omake at the end? SNAZZ.

Straw Hat chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
That was so awesome Kakashi was really cute trying to sell his ninjutsu cards abd shells hehe.
RedRedRosy chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
It was so cute! I love little Kakashi and the ending was great. Poor Jiraiya.
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »