Reviews for Buy me a Hatake
Straw Hat chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
That was so awesome Kakashi was really cute trying to sell his ninjutsu cards abd shells hehe.
RedRedRosy chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
It was so cute! I love little Kakashi and the ending was great. Poor Jiraiya.
hotohori's empress chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
WOW... so cute. Kakashi-chan was soo sweet, wanting to buy his father's time and all _
Hawk wing chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
that was cute! and i loved the lil snippet at the end lmao
Dingbat142001 chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Holy cow! You have no idea how much I love this. Beautiful. I was smiling the whole time reading it. Excellent father-son bonding, and quite squee worthy.

My goodness! I think I felt tears a few times.
EnigmaticMemory chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
aw! so cute! i adore kakashi! XD. Love the ending too! it was jiraya's doing after all, sakumo didn't have to guess LOL
somethingworthitall chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Aw!Great story, very well written, very cute! I loved it, especially that snippet at the end!
katie666 chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
oh so sweet! little Kakashi is so adorable! are there chances for more? maybe with Kashi and Jiraya
Prescripto13 chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
This was touching. I might have to do some hunting for that film as a result!

Good work on this one. I really felt for Kakashi, especially after his last-ditch attempt with the homemade mission scroll.
catgirl9696 chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
HA HA HA This was cute and funny : )

P.S. The ahem "Extra Snippet" was SO funny : )
Kariko Emma chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Wow! This is truely one of the greatest stories I've ever read. It's a beautiful fic, beautifully written. I love the way you did these two; this is such an amazing and simple story, awesome and cute in every way. )

(And perfect snippet...D
toastxkun chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
the kawaiiness is so great i love it
jadekeca chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
oh this is so cute! you are the best! totally love the last extra bit cuz i thought it was odd that a 4 year old would know "prositute" as a word when i first read it. but poor jiraiye, guess he will be mindful from now on not to pass certain discrict by accident when walking kakashi home. lol
KiriNoMiko chapter 1 . 5/14/2008