Reviews for Living an Alias
Lara-Van chapter 4 . 2/1/2010
Absolutely adorable/amazing/fantastic type date-ish ness. Even if it's not a "real" date, they're still so cute together that you can hardly stand it!

And I'd say that your literary debate was definitely one of the more original I've read. Their opinions were believable and logical given personalities, and it all seemed very nice. (And just for the record, I don't care HOW hot Jess is, I would be defending Rand and Donne to the death! Ayn Rand is brilliant! Even if you think she's crazy, her writing is so beautiful and captivating, you can't help but love it! And Donne... hello, have you READ The Flea? Weird-ass subject matter. Hilarious poem.)

Moving on, I know it's been like two years since you updated this, but... pretty please can you try and get another chapter out one of these days? It's too good to just LEAVE it like this!
Lara-Van chapter 3 . 2/1/2010
I draw giant pink sparkly hearts around: Cat Stevens (soundtrack to my childhood!), Bono (soundtrack to my teenage years, I *heart* U2!), and Milo (*worship*). You have summed up three of my favorite celebrity types in one chapter. That should be illegal, because the sheer awesomeness might make the world explode.
Lara-Van chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
Hehe, Lorelai is such a spazoid...

And Kirk? FAIL!

Crappy review, but it's one in the morning. Sorry.
Lara-Van chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
ADORABLE idea! Seriously, this is one of the cutest things I've ever seen- EVER!

And ooh, this is a tough question you pose. Jess, Peter, or Milo himself? The "Jess Hair" suits him best. The original is always better than a copy. And as for one Peter Petrelli... well, have you SEEN The Wall? They need to put him in shirts like that EVERY EPISODE! I almost couldn't focus on the scene I was so busy staring at him! Ack!
kylielink chapter 4 . 1/26/2010
liked it.
Charlotte chapter 4 . 10/29/2009
Will u not post the next chapter ? I'm longing for it, I love your story ! plz
gagagoo chapter 4 . 8/3/2009
awesome story so far. completely novel idea but why did you make Jess/Milo to end up like a playboy. update quickly!
Nikki1 chapter 2 . 3/13/2009
Bwa-a-a-ha-ha-ha! I love this! Especially these lines...

“Hey.” He said, and she realized she’s been staring.

“Umm… hey. Uh.” Eloquent, very eloquent.

I had the pleasure to meet Milo at a comic book signing (drool) and I pretty much matched Rory's response verbatum! oh well...such a fun story!
K-Marie-M chapter 4 . 1/8/2009
update again soon!
lukkygrl08 chapter 4 . 10/15/2008
It is so wierd I had a kinda similar idea like a year ago and I wrote the first three or four chapters but never put it up. Anyways, really good so far! Update!
Jeremy Shane chapter 4 . 9/24/2008
good chapter & more please
Jeremy Shane chapter 2 . 9/24/2008
good chapter
gracielou9291 chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Please update soon. This story is unique and amazing. I NEED more!
SiriuslyRory chapter 4 . 6/17/2008
i love this story, its soo funny! i hope u update soon, please dont make jess one of those annoying actors sleeping around with random chicks, tho with how the stories going so far i get the feeling ur going to explain it some how... anyway loved it bye!
Azzy494 chapter 4 . 6/10/2008
Brilliant! I hoped someone would write a story like this! More Please!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »