Reviews for Dragonfly
Cute! thanks for wrote
DannyBird chapter 3 . 1/11/2012
very sweet and romantic?
My Solitude chapter 3 . 1/4/2012
This is quite a good story. I really enjoyed reading it. XD
Skreech chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
*eeee* XD
avalonchick5 chapter 3 . 10/21/2011
Loved it. Absolutely amazing. I'm on this Harry/MaleCharacter kick and this is just feeding my addiction!

Sayu Koishimoto chapter 3 . 9/6/2011
Loved it! (:
CorruptedSmile chapter 3 . 8/7/2011
Lovely story.
Aiwendil1 chapter 3 . 7/30/2011

I'm pretty sure that this is at least the third time that I'm reading this story and I find it kind of hard to believe that I never got around to writing a review. But then, I'm kind of alternating between reviewing pretty much every good story I read and being incredibly lazy in that aspect. And isn't it incredible that one always stumbles over the same stories again, with what are now over half a million stories on ? Of course, it's a lot easier with rare pairings like Harry/Charlie. I admit to searching for a Harry/Snape story that I just cannot find any longer. But I'm rambling, because I'm pretty tired and I should have gone to bed hours ago as I have to learn for an exam tomorrow. So back to your story.

I adored it. All those little scenes that made me smile brightly, like in the first chapter, when Harry meets Charlie after month in a foreign country and he is completely overenthusiastic in his greetings of a familiar face. Or the way Bill has to suffer through Harry and Charlie talking without end while he wants to sleep. Harry being completely unaware of the fact that he's sleeping on Charlie in the next morning. The end of the story that's pretty much as awesome as the rest of it. I really, really loved reading this.

Thanks so very much for writing it, it was a wonderful good night story,

xfireworkzstarx chapter 3 . 5/2/2011
Lumikki chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
I like your writing style! "You've got tons of freckles here", I laughed :D
KittyBits chapter 3 . 3/31/2011
This was... this was good! God I love Charlie Weasley - he just needed his happy ending!
xxnarufanxx chapter 3 . 2/11/2011
this story is soo cute :) love it and want more :) how about a sequel? ;)
133 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »