Reviews for From the Dark Tower
ifeelsofree chapter 1 . 7/16
Oh Draco. This is so amazing that it makes me want more. Thank you for this! Awesome writer!
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 1 . 5/17
I feel as if this needs a sequel. Just a thought. ;)
malfoysbutt ig chapter 1 . 1/23
I know it's 2016... But really, this is THE MOST beautiful yet heart wrenching fic I've ever come across!:") First read 'Gravity' by you, then came across 'We Learned The Sea' when it was listed in Buzzfeed's 'must read fanfics'! Love it! I sincerely do hope you do get to see this message:")
Maryam99 chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
Ah. I hoped for more. Your stories usually have a happy ending, and I was hoping for one. I enjoyed reading it anyway. Please write more stories.
the real AnnaBAMFchase chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
Agonizingly beautiful, but heartbreakingly sad.

I really love that poem, it was beautiful in a dark morose way just like this fic. I love the way you characterized both Draco and Hermione; especially how Hermione was strong but still maintained a soft innocence about her and Draco's words...
"You have my heart, you have my soul. I can't promise that my life will always be mine to give you."
...just about broke my heart.
HopeWithinDarkness chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
Noooo! How could you leave us hanging like that?!
T.T
Good story
mama123 chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Whaaaaa? Where's the rest of this amazing fic? Surely this isnt the write more.
strawberi1928 chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
oh man this was amazing. i really want to see a sequel, or something, or anything...
Anon chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Heartbreaking and beautiful
BlueDiamond13 chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Bloody... this story rips my heart out.

"Do not ask
what I cannot give you. You have my heart, you
have my soul. I can't promise that my life will
always be mine to give you." This line rips my heart out.

I love this kind of story, exactly what I've been looking for. It's kinda dark (eh?). I love how you captured Draco and Hermione in-character.

Love,

Blue
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
So much angst... But I like it D
Unknown Error XX chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Wow, just wow! I have no words to describe how heartwrenchingly beautiful this was. The emotions you captured were amazing and had me tearing up. This has become one of my favorites.
Claire chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Utterly poignant and deeply moving. That Is all I can say. Simply beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Oh my! I wish there was more!
thebirdfromthesea chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Well... this was... this was... beautiful and heartwrenching and moving and sweet torture to my soul. It was beautiful. Thank you