Reviews for From the Dark Tower
jessica-semnadaprafaze123 chapter 1 . 10/1
this could be a longfic. I would love to read more.
cshen.julienne chapter 1 . 8/8
Ahm, bloody heart wrecking. Is there a sequel please? Good writing!
Montara chapter 1 . 7/21
I wonder what happened with them? Even if they live after the war, he still chose to stand by his parents and the death eaters...he let them inside Hogwarts...a man died because of him...he deserves to go to Azkaban...his future seems kind of bleak. Well, if the canon is followed, than Draco will be pardoned...so they still have a chance. So curious!

Thanks for sharing your story!
Shadowhunter8313 chapter 1 . 2/21
PLEASE WEOTE A SEQUEL! I'm crying right now! Please add more!
Kelsey441 chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
Argh! The lack of resolution is going to kill me. I don't think I ever read this one before.
Dracohasmycat chapter 1 . 9/20/2016
Oh this needs a sequel. Loved it. This is definitely one of my top 10 favorite dramione fics.
Miriam chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
I've read a lot of your work and love it... but none have left me as unsatisfied as this one! WOW your really killed me with this ending :) It could be made into a whole story and I want to know EVERY complicated, sweet, and messy dramione detail!
Queen Bookworm the First chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
Beautifully written!
ifeelsofree chapter 1 . 7/16/2016
Oh Draco. This is so amazing that it makes me want more. Thank you for this! Awesome writer!
Ravenlight Dragon chapter 1 . 5/17/2016
I feel as if this needs a sequel. Just a thought. ;)
malfoysbutt ig chapter 1 . 1/23/2016
I know it's 2016... But really, this is THE MOST beautiful yet heart wrenching fic I've ever come across!:") First read 'Gravity' by you, then came across 'We Learned The Sea' when it was listed in Buzzfeed's 'must read fanfics'! Love it! I sincerely do hope you do get to see this message:")
delicatecherry chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
Ah. I hoped for more. Your stories usually have a happy ending, and I was hoping for one. I enjoyed reading it anyway. Please write more stories.
the real AnnaBAMFchase chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
Agonizingly beautiful, but heartbreakingly sad.

I really love that poem, it was beautiful in a dark morose way just like this fic. I love the way you characterized both Draco and Hermione; especially how Hermione was strong but still maintained a soft innocence about her and Draco's words...
"You have my heart, you have my soul. I can't promise that my life will always be mine to give you."
...just about broke my heart.
bright places chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
Noooo! How could you leave us hanging like that?!
T.T
Good story
mama123 chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Whaaaaa? Where's the rest of this amazing fic? Surely this isnt the write more.