Reviews for From the Dark Tower
Oh my! I wish there was more!
thebirdfromthesea chapter 1 . 1/7
Well... this was... this was... beautiful and heartwrenching and moving and sweet torture to my soul. It was beautiful. Thank you
Mc111 chapter 1 . 1/6
Wow.
Fire Fay chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Loved love loved loved loved this! Although it's killing me that there isn't more to it. This needs a sequel if there isn't already one.
Kanval chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Goodness im crying! That was terribly sad but yet so enrapturing! Ide really liked to have known what her desicion was: does she forgive him or not? Okay so you dont even need to tell us you could just show us, you've shown us some magical and beautiful things. I feel like i must ask: is there going to be a sequel? Ide very much like one if anyones asking ;) thank you for sharing your stunning work with us, i feel very honored to have had the chance to read this. Thank you again x
Roselovestark chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
I love it
mcwayplsz chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
This is perfect canon. The only thing I can say is show, don't tell.
riapichay chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
beautiful i wish there was more
thestaganddoe chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
That was great! I really want a sequel but you ended it very beautifully. I AM SO CONFLICTED! but I really do love this and this is one of my favourite DRAMIONE fanfics.
Slytherin5eva chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
That was really really good! I feel kind of sad after reading the end, but I'm imagining a happy ending. Thanks for the story!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
That was so beatiful (like every thing you write it seems). I will love you to write the sequel even if I know that it is certainly better like this. So thank you for this nice one-shot!
Bye x
NerdyBookie chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Nice story but is there a continuation
xxlightningboltxx chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
One of my favourites!
past decembers chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Amazing.
Orchid Rollo chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
This is so sad... Your stories are interesting to be read! I think I'm gonna read yours one by one. I'll start with this then We Learned the Sea. :)