Reviews for Between Old Friends
Jinxedcross chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Was quite nice to see the other side of Optimus Prime.
arctapus chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
this is such a pairing. LOL! But you made it work. It was the two of them talking, you can hear it and the reasoning, the sweetness of ironhide and the neediness of Optimus, this made a very, very nice story. thank you.
OptimusPrimesLittleGirl23 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
This was extremely hot
ZodiacSnake chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
aw never really thought much of them as a pairing but this is just to sweet i love it!
Birdgirl204 chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Aww, this is really sweet, and totally not PWP.
Fire-Metal-Horse17 chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Amen to that last sentence
Borath chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Stunning story. Honestly, I'm a bit gutted it's over...

You do a fantastic job with this under-used pairing. Thank you for a most enjoyable read.

~ Borath
Magician Girl Mirani chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
That was really sweet. I love reading Mech parings, sepecially when Optimus is envolved. They're is just something apealing about reading about Optimus Prime for some reason. He's such a cool character and a lot of fun to play around with. This fic was really sweet.
Darkesong chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
It's certainly believable that Prime would have a lot resting on his shoulders and that he'd need someone every once in a while. Good job :)
Mujamo chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Yay sex - er, LOVE conquers all! I've been waiting for some Optimus/Ironhide and this was quite nice.
Cazcatharsis chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
ah, smut for the sake of therapy. i love it!
Bluebird Soaring chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Wow, you did it very well ) No wonder from this fangirl as to why this won an award. You captured their personalities to a tee, and I just love your Ironhide )
LStarrunner chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Beautiful, and essentially timeless, antime after their reawakening on Earth. Maybe a little overkill on 'Hide's accent, but not a distraction, and always good to be included to ensure his slow drawl is appreciated. You did their voices justice.

My two most favorite 'bots in the 'verse, together and gently drawn. Thank you. It deserved the win, even though I had to vote for my Ratchet, to encourage him to open up to me more. Way to go with 'Hide and Prime!
Carmilla DeWinter chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Yup. This definitely made sense even if I've never thought about it before (like Ratchet and the twins).

I find it more sweet than sexy, (probably because they're friends first) but that's just my own humble opinion. It works this way, too.
AMAPADME chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
I think Optimus have these sessions regularly.

Ironhide is the best kind of friend though seriously because he does not even think about it he just does it.

Great Job