Reviews for Narrate
Katherine chapter 3 . 11/27/2010
AWWEEE! I WISH THIS REALLY HAPPENED! thats was great it made me laugh with joy cuz they are ever that happy! cant they keep the stone!
Katherine chapter 2 . 11/26/2010
! hahaha yes i love this
nexus432 chapter 8 . 7/29/2009
Please write more soon.
Elesem chapter 8 . 1/10/2009
Finally, finally my guys are back in school and I have time to sit down at the computer.

Loved this chapter!

The Looney Tunes reference is fun and so right on.

Loved Sam on the phone with Bobby and his voice, "carefully neutral, hope rigidly controlled..." so nice.

Your alchemist is great; perfect blend of middle-aged drunk and dangerous psychotic. Is Butcher a nod to Jim? Really liked his, "faded colors."

Their game was painful to watch especially when Sam gave himself away, but your turn around was beautiful - Sam's shift to hunter and your shift to Butcher's POV - smooth.

And then Sam's power! I loved all the reality bending, "...to pull the shadows of the room out of their corners," lovely.

You played the tension up and down in the scene very skillfully. Thanks a lot - just about killed me. Then after all that. After Sam gave up the journal. Dean wasn't there!

You're cruel, girl. Just cruel.

Looking forward to more. ;)
Elesem chapter 7 . 9/10/2008
Nice interlude. Bringing Bobby and Helen in was a great idea. Just knowing that the boys aren't alone in their desperation makes me feel better. It also gives you some interesting avenues for getting them out of this mess. The last bit left me guessing as I'm sure you intended. John with random stranger? I'm really starting to hate that little pebble. Love the story though. :)
nexus432 chapter 7 . 9/8/2008
How is Dean now? I need to know.
nexus432 chapter 6 . 9/5/2008
Please write more soon.
Elesem chapter 6 . 9/5/2008
Whew, that scene is just sodden with desperation. I could definately see the thought of murder crossing Sam's mind under the circumstances. I'M getting desperate now to see how you're going to pull the guys out of this mess. I'm very glad that you came back to this story. Great job as usual. :D
courtXjester chapter 2 . 9/5/2008
Wow! This is a very original and entertaining story. I'm really enjoying it! There are some errors in spelling, so just remember to proofread a bit. I can't wait to read chapter 3!
Elesem chapter 5 . 7/16/2008
Don't apologize for creating some exquisite tension. The switch from funny to poignant was seamless and...well just great! I love the funny, you're really good at it, but it was time for a new color to add some depth to the story. I love that the pebble started talking about the boys' past, that puts them at emotional risk. Sleep deprivation and nose bleeds seem to be putting Dean at physical risk. It's all there, ratcheting up the angst, but understated. You completely avoid the whole melodrama thing. Way cool!
TraSan chapter 5 . 7/8/2008
Hey, no worries. Your story is like the show. Funny moments followed by periods of angst. Great job!
TraSan chapter 3 . 7/8/2008
John's first hunt with Bobby was hilarious.

Great job.
TraSan chapter 2 . 7/8/2008
I followed the breadcrumbs (or in today's world, a complicated jungle of hyperlinks) to your story. I'm loving this. Just enough lore to be believable, just enough humor to be funny without being overpowering.

Fun read!

I'm off to the next chapter.
Elesem chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Wow, I love it! You've got the Winchester relationship down pat. The dialogue's great, inner and outer. You tossed the back story in in a nicely off-hand way while keeping the boys front and center. Love that twist with the pebble! Great job.
Jovonne chapter 5 . 7/7/2008
Can't wait for the next installment!