Reviews for Invisibly Jaded
YEAH You did do better... (NOT) sorry but I am mad!
My fanfiction name is Hurricane potter 123
"Promise I'll do better next time" in refernce to a late update back in 2011... going on 6 years later 4, still awaiting that update, and is soooo not doing better next time lol
Sky Rose chapter 13 . 3/6
You: I promise I won't take another tear to update
It's been 6 years

Anyway I really like this story but I REALLY want to know what happens next

Like a lot
lauryn258 chapter 13 . 2/25
Please finish the suspense is killing me.
JOKERdps chapter 13 . 1/5
Awesome story...be even better if you update if u need ideas just ask...
Guest chapter 13 . 12/31/2016
Fuck you man. Cliffhanger into no update for years. You're evil
Anonymus chapter 13 . 12/1/2016
Hello! I'm not sure you can or will be able to see this, but I wanted to tell you that I LOVE this story with all my heart. Harry is just So...rebel and cool and wow, and I feel sad, knowing that the best WBWL fanfics in haven't been updated since ages ago, and worse, the last Chapter is a terribl R. Like yours.
But since you probably won't see this, I wanted to thank you for making me happy with such a wonderful story, which I Long to know more of.
Yours,
DRAGOON chapter 13 . 12/1/2016
I love how you say you promise and it's been almost 6 years
Kyren Caedes chapter 5 . 11/20/2016
Actually, raw meat is not that gross. Just leave it on the pa for 7 seconds to get rid of bacteria and then it is quite tasty and bloody. Great for scaring people and having a tasty lunch at school.
DualStarduster chapter 6 . 10/22/2016
Probably a bad idea to read this while incredibly furious at other things... or maybe this is just going to do the exact same thing if I kept reading. I just want to say. If I were in Harry's shoes right now, heads would have rolled by now. If not at least someone would be disabled... or dis-limbed. Either way, someone's gonna get hurt, and if I were Harry, I can assure you, I would not give any hesitation whatsoever before lashing out.
DualStarduster chapter 6 . 10/22/2016
iheartcandt5719 chapter 13 . 9/4/2016
UPDATE
Guest chapter 5 . 8/11/2016
I was almost positive that burning water was impossible until one day my mom did it. She said it was the pans falt.
kathie.garcon chapter 13 . 7/28/2016
this is amazing! please up date soon the is story is perfect!
GotNoName123 chapter 13 . 7/5/2016
Dammit! If only life there was another chapter!