Reviews for Typical Thievery and Unknown Desires
XxSparklePopsxX chapter 9 . 12/15/2014
I LOVE THIS! The characters are really put out nicely! Will you be continuing
KrookedDuck chapter 9 . 5/8/2014
Opinions incoming!
I really love this story. I know that it's a feeble hope, considering it's been over four years since the last update, but I would love to see the end of this.

Mona is one scary bitch in this. She totally fills me with loathing. Couldn't help but grin when Max threw her out.

I thought Max's character was great, except in that last scene of chapter 8. I found it a bit odd really. One minute he seems bored, then he randomly walks off to a vending machine, then he goes and chews Roxanne out after she nearly get raped...? Didn't make sense to me. Apart from that, I thought he was pretty much in character. Maybe slightly less innocent and goofy than I'd have expected, but it isn't outside the boundaries of possibilities.

I totally love Roxanne's cute innocence. It really fits her character. Don't know how Max came to the conclusion that she's a slut though, despite his explanation for it. Maybe I just like Roxanne too much. :3 Ahem. No random cartoon crushes to see here...

Bradley. Nobody likes Bradley. Nobody ever will. Nuff said.

The storyline is gripping to an extent where I've come up with a few possible theories of how it ends. The cliffhanger endings for each chapter are great. :D
Conscience was a bit... random, shall we say. It's a great concept, and it works for Roxanne, (as it wouldn't work for other characters) it just seemed a bit out of place. I would mind seeing or not seeing conscience return.

Please finish? If you're still there? This story is amazing.
ElectricLoba chapter 9 . 5/7/2014
Please please please! I'm in love with the concept and just- please continue! Just love it! 3333
BlackAdder117 chapter 9 . 3/27/2013
I like where you're going with this story mate. Very good and angsty! Please continue!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/9/2012
where is roxanne going
Powerhouse73 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
AWESOME STORY MAN I'M NEW TO THIS SITE AND THIS WAS ONE OF THE BEST STORIES I HAVE EVER READ IT WAS LIKE I WAS WATCHING DAYS OF OUR LIVES OR YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS LOL PLEASE UPDATE...
MaryMarvelFan21 chapter 9 . 10/7/2011
Please continue, please! I want to see roxanne and max kiss! Please!
beebistar chapter 7 . 8/15/2011
this chapter made me really confused. it was sort of jumping from situation to situation and i found it hard to understand what was going on. its a really good story but would someone really turn murderous finding that two people used to go out with each other? i love the Mona character though, even if she is slightly far-fetched. you should maybe put lines in to show that you are talking about a different situation just to break it up a bit to make it easier to understand. but all in all really good plot :-)
goofygirl chapter 3 . 6/21/2011
i liked this i hope you have other great ideas
michael bacon chapter 9 . 6/17/2011
i love this story haha i was watching goofy movie today and realized i loved max and roxanne looked them up you have one of best stories ive read i really hope you continue it this is the first review ive ever written so i hope its not to bad but you wanted more reviews so i was happy to obblige!
Anon chapter 9 . 4/26/2011
Can't login must review. Awesome, just awesome. Please my mind will hurt without this having an end. I beg of you make a another chapter
xFruitsBasketFan-Girlx chapter 9 . 4/14/2010
First- i'd like to say, this story is AMAZING! I understand why you hate Mona. XD It's hilarious how stupid she is in this fic!

Second- I agree that this story deserves more reviews. BUT saying you aren't going to update until you get more reviews sounds, in my opinion, a little... rude... o.o

I mean i understand completely!; you're disappointed with the amount of reviews this has recieved(sp?) but saying you wont update until you get more will make people NOT want to review. Sounds weird, but it's true.

It'd be a shame if this story never finishes. / Cause i KNOW there are lots of people who love this fic. (including moi! XD)

-Roses Are Red. XOXO
RakkiiHappiiDokkiiShidonii chapter 9 . 4/1/2010
Love this story!

I'll try to make this review short. But I make no promises. XD

Mona Is a B1TCH! I FREAKING HATE HER!(In this story)

I've always dis-liked Roxanne. (For one reason. coughMAXcough. XD) But i can actually tolerate her in this fic. I actually find myself feeling sorry for her. And rooting for her and stuff. I hope everything works out for her and Maxie. )

And Max! (*cartoon hearts in eyes* XD) heehee. 3 I love how he is in this story. I haven't seen either movies in, like, FOREVER. But i repeatedly watch/listen to "Stand out" From a Goofy Movie. heheh.

Update really soon!
NostalgiaMunk chapter 9 . 3/15/2010
Okay, I feel dumb for not reviewing the chapter...or the story all in all so far. So far, it's going great...very good in fact. I'm just wondering what will happen next...because I'm really interested in seeing what's next. Please update soon, if you can! ]