Reviews for Moving on
peaphro chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
it's a simple, quite fluff i guess :)
fammy chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Awwwww
Will34 chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
i watched minutement a couple days ago and i thought it was a great movie, but for me there definitely wasn't anything that 'screamed slash'. maybe that's just me.
Ravenous Lust chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
I just watched Minutemen earlier and there were some scenes that screamed slash to me, so I was really in the mood to read some, and I stumbled upon this. I'm completely wowed by this fic, it's so great.
inactiveGE chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
I love how casual and intimate they are while still seeming true to character. I wish there was more of this couple around, but this is probably the best Virgil/Zeke fanfic ever written. I particularly love 2 and 4, something about a pacing and worried Zeke is adorable, but I also love the idea of Virgil so casually sitting with Zeke during his mechanic time. Love the writing.
jessica499499 chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Great story! I love the begining! This pairing so needs more writers!
Abused-Little-Raven chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
wow the only one i found ! this is great ! do u have anymore ?
The Riddle Heir chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
i liked it, though i have to say I'm more of a ZekexCharlie fan... but this was well written :) pity there's not that many slash fics for the movie
AlwaysForTheGay chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
...I'm sory of in love with how this was written. :)
Shimo Ino chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Aw! Zeke knows a different five stages of grief!
kitausu1 chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
I love the fact that this is in second person. It's so rare to see something from this point of view. I really enjoyed it!
spoodle monkey chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
aww- that was awsome! i love those two as a pairing and you did a really good job with them! keep up the great work!