Reviews for Baby's Grand Entrance
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2016
"And then there's the Simpsons." of course that would be some of the first words Jack would say to his child :o)
fanka77 chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Beautiful...
wonderwoman1970 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
awesome story
sanctuaryrulze chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
It was great.
Asugar chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
This is very fun and happy. Thanks for sharing.
hedwiggins chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
I am a sucker for these kinds of stories. I loved this one. Many great moments, including Daniel trying to contact Jack. Jack's secretary/assistant finally getting a message to him. The interaction between Sam and Vala. Jack's comment about their son being given his first space pirate lesson. All of it. I'm putting this in my favorite stories list. :-)
LadyMo chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
I must say you are good. Another great story about my 2 favorite people. Thanks.

:-)
gibblesgal chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Fast-paced, emotional chapter. I love how much respect and command presence that Jack's secretary commanded.

I wonder if by Sam hanging upsidedown the baby could have been delayed or not. That was quite creative.
BettyHall223 chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
That was so good!
Emmy1512 chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
aw omg...

that was the cutest sweetest fic i have ever read!
O'NeillRoxMyWorld chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
I loved it! So funny! I usually copy and paste the lines I really like into my reviews... but there was just too many this time! What else can I say, loved it, loved it, loved it!
LuSo chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Aww, completely adorable, there was grinning, laughter and happy tears too, i love it :)
kinnik72 chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Very nice.
sammie77 chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Very nice! Enjoyed it.
AT Fan chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Simply great loved the exhausted stressed Sam. I did the same thing at mine you get tired and just want it to be over love the Daniel voice and Vala so like her.