Reviews for The Shock Of A Lifetime
This is awesome I really enjoyed Jesse POV :)
ILoveHarryPotterForever chapter 5 . 7/25/2014
Love it! You write Jesse incredibly well, exactly how I would picture his thoughts :) I'm can't wait to read the others!
LivingInALostGeneration chapter 5 . 3/31/2014
This was amazing. I really enjoyed it. You wrote Jesse very well, and it's very interesting to see things from his perspective and I can't wait to go read the rest of this series. Thank you for Sharing :) x
Tankforlife chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
Loving his pov!
stamper55555 chapter 4 . 9/25/2011
Awwww! That was great! I was close to getting chills. And when he had to leave before he scooped her into his arms, all I could think was "Why didn't Meg think of that? Then maybe we wouldn't have had to wait until the end of Darkest Hour for their first kiss!" I wish you'd put it in anyway, even though it would have completely changed everything. Maybe you'll give me a oneshot of what could have been? Maybe not. This chapter was almost too good for me to be asking anything of you. Sorry. I'll go finish now!
tridecalogisms chapter 5 . 5/29/2010
i absolutely loved it! the mediator series is one of my favorite book series ever and i love seeing jesse's point of view...anyways, this was amazing and i'll be reading the rest of your mediator stories soon!
corinne chapter 5 . 4/3/2010
your stories always make me cry.

and in a good way too.

they're always so sweet and amazing.

especially with jesse's pov.
Still-Obsessed chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Oh, can't wait for the rest. It's really good!
Blue Brat24 chapter 5 . 12/12/2009
fantastic job! the story flowed very well.
IndifferentIgnorance chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Nicely written. Jesse needs to think 'afterlife' instead of 'life' though...
betrayedsunshine chapter 5 . 10/24/2009
this chapter was great. I can't wait to read the next one. luckily i wont even have to seeing as you've already posted it ages ago. that is one definate advantage to only finding your stories recently. :)
betrayedsunshine chapter 3 . 10/24/2009
yay. finally some friendly interaction between suze and Jesse. the chapter was great.
betrayedsunshine chapter 2 . 10/24/2009
poor Jesse. Suze WAS a bit mean to him in the beginning.
betrayedsunshine chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
I love the idea of this story. And I was very happy to see that you continued with all the Mediator books. :)

Your portrayal of Jesse seems spot on.
Kathleen Isabella chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
this is a very good story so far. ven though it is already done i just want to say i think that jesse should've made a bigger deal of fr. dom because he wanted so badly to talk to some1 and if it were me i would be a little upset that there was some1 in my own town i could talk to. also i think he should've said (or thought) something about telling her that his name is jesse because only his closest family members called him that. other than that it is good. :)

love