Reviews for School Sweethearts
Guest chapter 14 . 11/28/2012
"If you are going to kidnap someone again, get their mobile phones to be safe. Moron! Un." Deidara said boastfully as he sat on the laying body of the leader.(LOL)
i like the butt itchy part...i was giggling
Guest chapter 13 . 11/28/2012
ya know wat,you make me cry for the story instead for the dam fucking slap
Guest chapter 4 . 11/28/2012
i fucking hate my dad,he slapped me,i was frowning these few hours and tries to read these stories if they helped me to cheer up?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
wow...O.o
BeautifulDesertFoxglove chapter 11 . 8/5/2012
Sasuke is a fucking bastard who killed his older brother.
BeautifulDesertFoxglove chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Itachi.
Burned Black Angel's Wings chapter 11 . 12/19/2010
Well, that's one way to kill a weasel :)

I know, I'm heartless. I swair, there's something wrong with me. When my neighbor's two year old daughter was rushed to the hospital in an ambulance because her little lungs colapsed I wasn't sorry for the family. Their oldest daughter rides my bus and I don't like her (she's a b*tch that bullied by best friend) and when I saw her crying, I almost laughed. LAUGHED! I really hated myself afterwords, but I didn't regret a thing.

F*ck, I never told anyone that eather!

I'm a sick kid, but I really don't care. My girlfriend (and yes, I am bisexual, thank you)say that I could most likely kill someone and not feel q thing. I'm afraid of how right she is.
Burned Black Angel's Wings chapter 11 . 12/19/2010
Well, that's one way to kill a weasel :)

I'm a sick kid, but I really don't care
Teiden chapter 2 . 11/21/2010
haha, now thats what i call mixed signals XD
Ayazi chapter 10 . 6/17/2010
I'm now a freshman and i've been doing full lemons (with detail) since i was in 5th grade... so since i was 9... O_O
InkGirl77 chapter 13 . 7/8/2009
SasoDei ftw. I love this couple!
GayItachi chapter 3 . 6/7/2009
okay i reviewd and i swear i have read this before lol
GayItachi chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
hmm tobi? itachi?
SASORIDEIDARA chapter 4 . 2/7/2009
i loves this story
SASORIDEIDARA chapter 3 . 2/7/2009
*hugs u* omg i love this story!