Reviews for Hearth and Home
Wolf Dragon Demon chapter 9 . 10/15/2008
loved your fic it was good, seemed kinda short but good none the less. Now i'm off to the sequel.
ficwriterjet chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
I haven't actually seen this TV show, but I have seen the movies, and I've read a few other Duncan/Richie stories. I liked the way you built the story up with Duncan finding out Richie was yonger then he'd originally thought, and then deciding to adopt him. I especially liked the talk Duncan had with Richie about a child not having to make a decision on who their parents should be. I loved that Duncan went over the house rules with Richie so that he would know what to expect, and then didn't spank him for chasing the guy with the purse since he hand't known the rules yet. I thought it was very sweet that Richie felt too guilty at the party to actually have a good time. It was sweet that Duncan checked on Richie and told him he loved him while he was 'sleeping' too. Kind of mean of Duncan not to let Richie know he knew, but I don't exactly blame him for it since Richie did sneak out. Loved that he made Richie admit he deserved the spanking before following through with it. And a lovely ending with Richie being offically adopted. Thanks very much for the story.

Jet
Stroma chapter 9 . 5/21/2008
Glad there is a sequel. Looking forward to it.
Fenice chapter 9 . 5/21/2008
of course we do want a sequel !
Rislanderinks chapter 9 . 5/21/2008
**sniff** Yeah-Cool! **sniff**

Good story. I'm looking forward to the continuing adventures. Thank you for all the fun entertainment!

-laura
poohbear123 chapter 9 . 5/21/2008
That was an awesome story, love that mac adopted richie. Can't wait for the next story.
Elfinabottle chapter 8 . 5/20/2008
Poor Richie. Duncan is EVIL for making him admit he deserved his punishment. Even though he did.
lblficwriter chapter 8 . 5/20/2008
Awesome can't wait for more!
starbryte234 chapter 7 . 5/20/2008
I wanted to review this story last night, but something was wrong with the system... Anyways, I read Hearth and Home and your story 'Reforming Kenny' last night, and I LOVED them. I think they are both extremely interesting and well written, and I hope you continue to update frequently.
poohbear123 chapter 8 . 5/20/2008
POOR RICHIE GUESS HE IS FINDING OUT WHAT ITS LIKE TO HAVE A DAD TO LOVE HIM. PLEASE KEEP UPDATING YOUR STORIES.

THANKS FOR WRITING THEM
Fenice chapter 7 . 5/20/2008
you really when to stop and make you cry for what follow !

I will be there for the next one...
poohbear123 chapter 7 . 5/19/2008
LOVE HOW MAC ASKS RICHIE IF HE THINKS HE SHOULD SPANK HIM. PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN ASAP. THINKS FOR UPDATING THE STORY SO SOON
lblficwriter chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
Cool story can't wait for more!
poohbear123 chapter 6 . 5/19/2008
GREAT CHAPTER
woodcat2 chapter 6 . 5/19/2008
Great story. I've always liked this point in the highlander series. More soon?
41 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »