Reviews for Hearth and Home
poohbear123 chapter 5 . 5/18/2008
Richie is going to be in so much trouble love it
Rislanderinks chapter 5 . 5/18/2008
Oh, man, and when his constant "pre-Immortal Presence" is missing, ol' Duncan is going to blow a gasket. Richie, Richie, Richie, what are we going to do with you?

Interesting developments in the story. I can't wait for the next part(s). Please come back soon . . .

-laura (Laurakkc on various and sundry Boards)
poohbear123 chapter 4 . 5/17/2008
i always knew mac would be a great dad. I like richie at the age you have him, I think he will be testing their love for him soon. I hope
Rislanderinks chapter 3 . 5/16/2008
Good story! I've always loved Duncan/Tessa/Richie family stories. There are a few here and there where the author has written Mac as the dad, and they're my favorites.

I think Mac looked like he wanted to take Richie in hand many times for being a wise-a** and/or putting himself in harm's way. I'm interested to see where you go with this. Come back soon . . .

-laura
poohbear123 chapter 3 . 5/16/2008
DON'T THINK RICHIE IS GOING TO LIKE THE NEW RULES. ENJOYING READING YOUR STORIES HOPE YOU KEEP GOING WITH THEM.
Melodious329 chapter 3 . 5/16/2008
Nice, Duncan is really getting into being a father but I bet RIchie's seen that one before. And obviously the 'do as I say not as I do' lecture never really made it into RIchie's head, to Duncan's constant chagrin probably. Keep it up.
achillies-eel chapter 2 . 5/16/2008
God, this is Blawesome! I've been looking for Highlander fics like this, and this is just like I imagined! You're even a good writer, which is like icing on the cake. PLease update again soon!
Matteic chapter 2 . 5/15/2008
Good one.
foxyladyhubbards chapter 2 . 5/15/2008
Oh yah, I can see Duncan and Tessa adopting Richie, but things seem to be moving too smoothly.
Melodious329 chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Nice start, good characterizations, I'm interested in seeing what the story will be.
poohbear123 chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
OH LOVE DUNCAN/RICHIE STORIES. FIFTEEN IS A GREAT AGE FOR RICHIE, DUNCAN WILL MAKE A GREAT DAD. I THINK RICHIE IS GOING TO BE TESTING HIM NEW LIMITS ALOT WITH HIS NEW FAMILY. CAN'T WAIT PLEASE UPDATE SOON.
41 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3