Reviews for Drunk Kisses and Morning Afters
IsleofSolitude chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Haha, aw. I love Zutara friendship more than I love Zutara romance, and this story had a nice helping of both. I love it!
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
So you gave us the drunk kisses, but we didn't get the morning afters! C'mon, another chapter, please?
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
This was histarical...
Shadowhawke chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Whoah. Katara drunk on a night out with Zuko... I can totally see that happening the way it happened. Also, the way their respective significant others ditched them... yep. Great drunken characterisation, and I can't help but wonder what the 'morning after' part will be like!
Rava77 chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
I really enjoyed that. Both are quite IC, well, hard to say how a pissed Katara being drunk really acts...
Stormdancing chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
haha, i really liked it! i hope you're making a second chapter, and soon, cause this was really good!
Lady Flick chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
LOL! Haha that was wonderful. The duo POVs kind of confused me, but I got it right away. Haha Zuko is such a good friend and oh god he's adorable :D it didn't seem very Katara-Like to get drunk like that and such, but it was still amusing and funny and totally freaking adorable :D So I don't care, Lol. Yay for Mornings After C:
ChipFest chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
LOL. Loved it. Haha.

Silly katara, she never seems to be able to hold her alcohol well on ffn...lol

Are you going to continue it, or leave it as a oneshot? It hink it is good just the way it is. Course, if you can pull a story from it, it would be good :D

HUh. guess you havent done the "morning after" bit yet, eh?

Maybe a two-shot?

Anyways, good job :D

Cheerio,

Chip
AvatarKiba1001 chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Funny.

It's pretty good, but I don't think they have showers...or drinking jugs.
Dragon Jadefire chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Poor Zuko. I loved it.
Rose Gilmore chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
That was great, hope you write more!
clifton chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
funny. you should continue it.