Reviews for Homecoming
Shaneaadialevesque chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
This story was so amazing! I love it! Wish it would actually happen on the show! :) definitely a favorite! Thang for writing such a great story!
CSINYfan6 chapter 7 . 11/1/2009
This story is so good:) Chapter seven had me in tears. Great Job!
starbright chapter 12 . 11/29/2008
I realize that I read the first few chapters, and then I couldn't find it again. Glad to find it. What a great story. Just wanted to tell you that I am nominating this story for fanfiction award on soap fanfiction site that I go to!
ReneeBaee chapter 12 . 8/18/2008
i really liked this story a really captured the drama and romance between johnny and lulu but anyway i loved this story keep on writing.

zannesa-all-the-way
DegrassiIsLife88 chapter 12 . 8/14/2008
Just wanted to say an excellent story. The first one where I've bawled my eyes out, literally at the end.
smndolphin chapter 12 . 8/12/2008
Absolutely wonderful! The epilogue was priceless and I love how they have become a family in every sense of the word. Can't wait to the read the next installment of your newest fic and see what else is on the horizon from you!
MorningStar01 chapter 12 . 8/12/2008
wow! that was the perfect ending! i loved this story so much! a sequel would be nice ;)
XxAngelxX911 chapter 12 . 8/12/2008
GAH! That was utterly perfect!

I loved it!

~Britt~
amandajz chapter 12 . 8/12/2008
Awe, that was a fabulous ending to a fabulous story! My Jolu heart is bursting with happiness right now! Although I'm sad that this story is over, I know that all good things must come to an end. You had me hooked from Chapter 1 and you never once disappointed me. Thanks for sharing this amazing story with us. I look forward to reading more of Just Like Heaven and whatever else you have in store for us :)
LaFilmeMichelle chapter 12 . 8/12/2008
that. was. the cutest thing. ever!
JARLY4EVER chapter 12 . 8/12/2008
aww love it...great ending!

bravo bravo bravo!
Bella Patricks chapter 12 . 8/12/2008
BEST ending ever i loved it. i am crying to think that its over, but a fanominal story. great job!
judate chapter 12 . 8/12/2008
Aw, that was beautiful... a perfect ending. I loved it. It's sad to see it go but it was such an amazing story. Great job! I'm loving just like heaven and I can't wait to see what other story you have up your sleeve :)
LaFilmeMichelle chapter 11 . 8/7/2008
aw...i LOVED it! lol. 'can you be quiet' and calling him daddy. yay!
amandajz chapter 11 . 8/7/2008
Awe, that was so great! My heart is melting from all that Jolu fluff! I'm so happy that they finally came to their senses and decided to be together. Jolu have the perfect family and Lucas wanting to call Johnny daddy is just adorable! My love for this fic is beyond words!

I'm so sad that this fic is coming to an end...it's definetely been one of my favorites! I'm eagerly awaiting the epilogue...so update soon!