Reviews for Hidden File Command
baldcoder chapter 6 . 5/30/2016
Great story. I look forward to reading the sequel.
Hronos47 chapter 6 . 5/30/2016
Great story bro, just found you because you posted the update, I'm sure, I will enjoy the next part as much as this :)
Grayroc chapter 6 . 8/20/2015
Thanks for the this story. Did not see the last bit. You had me believing that Chuck had given up.
So now I'm hooked on following this arc. Very nice job. Thanks.
knightrid3r chapter 6 . 3/4/2015
Very captivating story and extremely well written. However I have trouble believing Sarah would be willing to let Chuck be killed. Thats not the hopeful romantic in me talking either lol. In Chuck vs the Marlin she was prepared to kill another agent and go on the run with Chuck when they were going to take him to a bunker. Remember she had her hand on the gun, you know what she was about to do.

This is however the best story where a termination order for Chuck is issued. There are other stories where Sarah accepts it without hardly any emotion and reverts to her Agent Walker persona. At least in this story she is basically falling apart. And she knocked herself out to let him get away. But I still don't think she would even consider letting Chuck be killed. Again because she was willing to turn traitor to keep him out of a bunker, so why not from being killed? Even though I find it ridiculous that she could be labeled a traitor for protecting an innocent person from being killed. I mean I realize its just a show but Zachary Levi really gave the Chuck character life and you really could see what an amazing person Chuck was. At what point do the 'good guys' become no better than the people that they take down?

But anyway amazing story Im definitely reading the continuation.
Purrum chapter 6 . 9/4/2014
This little gem was hidden away by the passage of time and many many stories later.
Well worth the read, looking forward to part two. Good on ya.
Aghast Guest chapter 6 . 8/26/2014
They were going to carry it out. Sarah acquiesced and was going to place her duty over Chuck; and make a mockery of it - like her superiors - by killing an innocent civilian. Moreover, her emotions didn't trump her duty. And if that wasn't heinous enough, they were going to make him take an overdose of Vicodin and leave Ellie with the stigma of knowing her brother took his own life. So sorry, but these two - God, I don't know what to call them - weren't even looking out who was left behind, let alone Chuck. Friends? No. Despicable.

They were going to KILL him. After that neither of them could ever be trusted again. Ever.
fezzywhigg chapter 6 . 8/26/2014
Cool!
fezzywhigg chapter 4 . 8/26/2014
Man! The termination order. I can't wait to see how Chuck gets out of this.
fezzywhigg chapter 3 . 8/26/2014
Great chapter.
fezzywhigg chapter 2 . 8/26/2014
This is cool. He's retaining the information. I'm not sure where your headed but I'm game. Also season 1-2 really was the best ;)
fezzywhigg chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Cool start. I'm not sure I see the significance of the flash though. Oh well on to the next chapter. Thanks.
stars90 chapter 6 . 6/23/2014
Beautiful and terrible.
Molotov chapter 6 . 2/9/2014
When I finished this, I actually said "Whoa" out loud. That's a hell of a thing to illicit a verbal response like that.
s-david-m chapter 6 . 11/8/2012
Intriguing start! I imagine Chuck would have asked about the class on evasion tactics before leaving. You know, sort of hinted that it wouldn't do any good to run since he hadn't had whatever training spies took, and what was that called again?
NickyR chapter 6 . 7/23/2009
wow, I mean I cant believe sarah didnt go awol with him, I am anxious to see where this is headed!