Reviews for No Happy Endings
moveinmysteriousways chapter 8 . 7/17/2012
Great story! It can't end there!
happycat12 chapter 5 . 12/3/2009
This is quite brilliant - love how Harry gets Jo to interrogate Hogan cos he wants someone to get tough, man she must hate his guts and Zaf thinks about Jo when they are going to torture him so that he doesn't feel the pain - poor Zaf so sad
happycat12 chapter 3 . 12/3/2009
love this story - love reading stuff with Zaf in it I miss him - he's fantastic and miss Jo too. Only thing I wasn't sure of at the end of this chapter when he says she's very beautiful was he talking about Ros or Jo - wasn't sure.
XYZ chapter 8 . 2/7/2009

I love how Adam is refusing to leave his friend behind, but Zaf is being all self sacrificing..reminds me a bit of 6.01 in the back of that van though

But oh dear God no...please don't let Zaf be dead, please...I can't handle losing him again...I will cry so hard...

Ben on the other hand, meh, waste of space, that boy, he can die...his only redeeming quality was his glowing admiration for Zaf in that speech:)

But judging by the way Jo trails off at Ben's name when she comes in the cell and finds them... So I'm thinking Ben got shot? Hm...wishful thinking perhaps? ;)
spookslove chapter 8 . 1/26/2009
Who died? I want to know! I have missed reading this! Can't wait for next chapter. :)
DeletedAcccount chapter 8 . 1/7/2009
Can I say that this was great, and I'm a such a rubbish beta for not getting this back to you! I was in the midst of a big move and everything got a bit lost in my brain. Besides, from your writing I can tell that you don't need a beta anyway. Beautiful! I just hope Zaf okay. Meh, Ben can have his throat cut by a granny as far as I'm concerned... ;-)
DEFiiANCE chapter 8 . 1/7/2009
OMG ... who is it? Who's dead? This is terrific ... and sligthly terrifying too :) Please UD soon!
littlefizzy chapter 8 . 1/7/2009
poor jo! update soon!
UltimateOptimist chapter 8 . 1/7/2009
Please please let Zaf be ok! Wow that chapter was intense! Brilliantly written :)
Oralee chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
ohh this is fantastic, so tense and exciting! I'm dying to know what happens next, love the hints of Ros/Adam :D
odainath chapter 7 . 9/27/2008
You can't leave it there! What happens next?
spookslove chapter 7 . 9/19/2008
I tried to review a couple of days ago but it wouldnt let me! I was wondering when you were going to post the next chapter. Poor Ben! Soon the whole team will be held captive LOL! Can't wait to read more!
Section D chapter 7 . 9/9/2008
Don't leave it like that! We have to know what has happened! soonish please.
DeletedAcccount chapter 7 . 9/8/2008
As you know, loving the fic and congratulate you on the Ben plot. It was a twist I didn't see coming. XD
UltimateOptimist chapter 7 . 9/8/2008
This just keeps getting better and better! I'm loving this fic