Reviews for Dying of a Broken Heart
Saving People Slaying Things chapter 3 . 6/27/2013
Loved it!
Reader chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
I find this story amusing, and honestly, I think Spike should have told Dawn, Buffy, and Angel to go to L.A. Buffy is allowed to ignore and belittle Spike to her hearts content, but if he ignores her or befriends somebody, that isn't ok. Spike HAD his stones back, but lost them by caving into her again. All she ever does is run, and she never listens. He should've just let her run and be done with her, as he's always deserved better. Running right back to Angel, typical Buffy behavior.
twotoe chapter 3 . 11/16/2008
I've read through your story and then parts of again with tears dribbling down my cheeks. Really good heartwretching stuff. I like everything about it really, Buffy, Spike, Faith, Angel, Spike getting his stones back as Buffy wanted. Everything except one thing thing that puzzles me. I'm not sure what is going on with Spike and Faith in the cemetery. He really is reacting to her. Reacting- as in his own thoughts-he had only believed he did with Buffy. And pushing her hair out of her eyes. Little things that really give the impression there is something legitimate there. More so than the light flirtatiousness we got in the basement scene in the series. More interaction that seems to have a potential for something. I don't like to believe that because I'm Spuffy through and through and the rest of your story is Spuffy through and through so I have to skip over that part when I re read or it takes me completely out of that and makes me doubt. The intensity right there bothers me. You make what is going on between Spike and Faith in the cemetery seem very very real and immediate. And between the two of them. You get the feeling this could develop into something with Faith and somewhat quickly, no matter what he is telling himself to the contrary. For me personally, if you could tone that down a bit, your story would be a great ansty Spuffy tearjerking little secret vice of a gem. Don't get me wrong. Love the story. Just hate having to keep skipping over that part to stay in the story completely.
3xy chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
I love that Buffy's jealous of Faith. Joss should've played that more. :)
3xy chapter 3 . 5/29/2008
That was nice. :)
queenozymandias chapter 3 . 5/28/2008
OMG, it's god. :)
queenozymandias chapter 2 . 5/28/2008
Sadness. But it's so good! :)
queenozymandias chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Aw... Wow, this reminds me of why I love angst so much. ;)
asdf42 chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Is a good plot, Spike and Faith is IC :)
twinklepuff chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
I love this story already! I wish that Buffy would have reacted more like this in the show.( Please,please update soon!
LauraJanIce chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
I'm amazed that you haven't more reviews on this. It's really very nicely written and I for one would like to see more of it. Is this the wake up call Buffy needs or can nothing make her realize how she really feels about Spike until it's too late?