Reviews for A Rare Delicacy
DragonClanMaster chapter 3 . 4/20
i enjoyed reading it.
AmandaSingh0 chapter 3 . 5/30/2013
demons take pre-school crushes to the next level.
i loved it.
nimbi-piru chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
Some senteces in this amizing story I coulden't even finish because i began to laugh hystaricly, Gah! I'm crying and my sides hurt, you're just a evil as Neuro arn't you?
Sam chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I read this fanfic ages ago, and I still remember it now, haha. I didn't take note of the title or anything, but I remembered the plot really well, and I obviously had to find it and read it again, right? I dug through so many fanfics just looking for this one! :D Thanks for making such a good, memorable story- Yako and Neuro are so nice to imagine together, haha.
Avenging Neko chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
Epic win. *heartsymbol*

Loved iiiit. Neuri's so mean. TeeHee. Poor Yako. I thought it was a very good interpretation of character, way more IC than quite a few fics I've read so fa. Totally caving this
Guest chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
Love it. Just love it
Namei chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
Demon mating rituals...and it actually made sense :P
DreamPrisoner chapter 3 . 5/26/2012
This story was amazing and really well written. I'm trying to write an MTNN story atm; it's going alright but it's no where near as good as this.
lunabloodmoon666 chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
wow thisis friggin hilarious! love it and i seriously hope you write alot more :D
honeybeeze chapter 3 . 4/13/2012
I cant believe I havent favorited this or told you how much I loved this! It was hilarious and made me blush and Neuro is just so... Neuro... Great story :) Thanks for writing!
Ryu chapter 3 . 3/29/2012
Again, I wish you will write more! This has to be my favorite Neuro/Yako beginning romance ever!
Ryu chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god

I think

I love you. :D

Will you write more Neuro/Yako in the future? If so, I hereby love you forever.

So far, this is great!
Iggy Valentine chapter 3 . 2/18/2012
Always loved the dynamics in their relationship, it's a very good story on how to interpret their relationship because well..we have no idea what the norms are for demons in his world.
spiel chapter 3 . 1/25/2012
Very fun read!

Love the dynamics!

Thank you so much for writing this :D
Glass Dragon chapter 3 . 12/1/2011
Favorite two sentences from this fic:

" She was beginning notice that her hellish boss had a distinctly perverted side. Yako wished she could pretend to be all saintly and say she really and truly minded."

I also loved how she blurted out 'you do it too!' to the bite marks. It's also absolutely hilarious that his arm is an odd place to "leave a mark"! XD