Reviews for Irrational Fears
That was awesome. I hope that u write more Numb3rs stories. Thank u
furubafeind95 chapter 17 . 6/17/2012
This was great :D
Renn chapter 17 . 10/9/2009
Haha! Don was actually cool! A fun read!
Murderbynuns chapter 17 . 11/25/2008
go evil fbi big brother don, I love it when he gets mean for his brother, colby was just as good too
eurogirl14 chapter 16 . 11/4/2008
wow that guy is idiotic and delusional. i personally hope he dies just because the world would be a better place with one less idiot around.
kenkenkenken chapter 17 . 11/2/2008
wahahahahahahahaha! once i started reading, i could not stop! hahaha... i loved overprotective agent colby and megan and david! :D and oh my gosh... DON! hahahaha...

i would really love to see Don's ruthlessness in the show, you know? i just think he has it in him to really make one pee in his pants like he did marshall! :D

great story!
Whispering Darkness chapter 17 . 8/25/2008
Lol. Very sweet, funny and mean. Wahaha serves him right. - Loved this story!
Hiyami chapter 17 . 6/13/2008
Love it! Though one has to wonder if Marshall's gonna leave Princeton ever again... Don really did a number on him. Looking forward to the next piece.
SerenityKieraSilverwind chapter 17 . 6/13/2008
Hey another funny ending to the story. Can't wait for your next piece. I really liked this one and you did a wonderful job.

Serenity
SpookyClaire chapter 17 . 6/13/2008
Oh god, I loved it! Amazing job, it was so funny! I was actually cracking up at almost every chapter! Awesome job!

-claire
Hiyami chapter 16 . 6/13/2008
Ok... Maybe I'm pitying him just a little now. Charlie's like his 'rival' and he's sorta lost with out him there to push him and make him strive to the next level. And maybe Charles do need him as Marchall said, no one would challenge Charlie and it's only a matter of time before his mind grows bored of being unchallenged.
SerenityKieraSilverwind chapter 16 . 6/12/2008
Another good chapter. Now I'm very interested in what he meant by Charlie needed him. Also in which way he meant it. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Serenity
TheNaggingCube chapter 16 . 6/12/2008
This man truly has a death wish... how stupid is he?
TheNaggingCube chapter 15 . 6/12/2008
Oh Marshall wetting yourself is the least of your worries.

Goodness... so few words and even I feel sorry for Marshall.

WELL DONE!
melissouza chapter 15 . 6/12/2008
GO DON! I love it, make that jerk squirm!