Reviews for Faithful
Ah, such a great story. I still have the hope that you will eventually update it, even though it's been 6 years
mrssherrymuller chapter 6 . 8/7/2013
This story is really interesting, hope you update soon!
Blood.Drop.Lolita chapter 4 . 6/7/2008
a cliffy chapter? D: how cruel... ah, but that's how I like my chapters to end, anyway.

Tis getting even better as it progresses. Keep up the good work, as I'm sure you will

And I think that most wolves look the same all over the world. They might differenciate in size, coast colour, and pack strategies, but I belive they are fairly the same throughout the world. :3
Blood.Drop.Lolita chapter 2 . 5/29/2008
Another lovely chapter.

I really like your take on this; your idea is something I would never have thought of :O

You are excellent with adjetives; I could vividly imagine all scenes as they took place. :3

I anxiously await the next installment
CastellanSalazar chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
I like to see Salazar as the villain. True, it's more common to see him as the tragic hero, but we must not forget that the little man can be very cruel. I picked up a spelling error in oe of your words. "Senior" should actually be spelled "Senor." I wish my computer had the Spanish accent marks but it doesn't. Just remember that the spelling should be "Senor" and please update soon.
Blood.Drop.Lolita chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
I like how you've started this off :3

It's easy to follow and I also like your approach on Salazar's character. I would be delighted if you update this soon and I look forward to reading more! :D