Reviews for My Idol
you display sandaime's help towards naruto as if it is some noble job..he is suppose to protect him or help he obviously didn't do his best..and if he let naruto killed there is alwways a chance of releasing kyubi he disn't do anything kind to naruto while keep secrts from him till the day he your fanfic what is the point of denying naruto of the knowledge of his parentage and heritage? it was his right to begin said he didn't want to show favouritism which he always showed to he denied everything to sqying that everywhere jinchurikis are treted like that does not justify konoha's action..and they can't expect loyality from a person they treat like this.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/13/2016
Thing is, Kakashi may have said that, but can you actually name one ninja who was stronger than him by the age of 12-13? I can't. Even Hashirama and Madara probably didn't reach his level until they were at least 15.
Saya the Jet Black Devil chapter 11 . 4/29/2016
Please update this. It's been so long, and its such a good story.
SeverlyLate chapter 11 . 9/9/2015
Well, intentionally or not this Naruto comes off as a worthless jerk...
Guest chapter 11 . 8/29/2015
It's been a few years since I last read this. The quote 'Look upon greatness and covet, young shinobi,' had been spinning in my head for some reason today, so I googled it and found My Idol again. Feeling nostalgic, I decided for a total reread. Already reviewed this chapter a long time ago, so simply leaving a note as a guest.
The amount of favourites and reviews does not do this story justice. Sure, there might be one or two spelling mistakes near the beginning, but damn, the writing style is just so fresh and unique. Its entirely monologue and I fucking love it. I loved it back then, I love it now. It hurts to know that this won't updated. But thank you nonetheless for writing this amazing fic anyway.
The pretext of the story and simple concepts lit a spark in my soul again. To measure my capacity...that single line sent shivers down my spine. And I'm sure even when I'll be in my eighties with a few grandkids, I'll remember this-
"Look upon greatness and covet, young shinobi."
boydarr42 chapter 10 . 3/7/2015
This is such an amazing story. My only problem with it is that it was made to early to see how godly the Sho and Nidaime were compared to the other three Hokages especially the Shodaime because I don't know of many authors on this sight that could portray a ninjas strength so well
blueEyre chapter 11 . 2/9/2015
Good story. doesn't look like we'll see more of it, but at least you gave it an acceptable conclusionish chapter. Enjoyed your writing.
Kitsune-sama888 chapter 11 . 8/25/2014
PLZ keep updating!
Kitsune-sama888 chapter 10 . 8/25/2014
Nooooo! Why'd you have to stop!
acrimony1029341 chapter 11 . 7/5/2014
An intriguing story, please update soon!
loki0191 chapter 11 . 6/16/2014
Can't wait for the next chapter. Please update this again!
loki0191 chapter 10 . 6/16/2014
This is really good stuff man! Keep it up! Please update this soon!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/26/2013
"And despite those failings Jiraiya, we never abandoned our comrade; we stuck with Sarutobi, together till the end."

No they didn't. They pretty much sold him out to Danzo years ago.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/23/2013
love the story.. please continue
kage kitsune 14 chapter 11 . 11/4/2012