Reviews for My Idol
It's been a few years since I last read this. The quote 'Look upon greatness and covet, young shinobi,' had been spinning in my head for some reason today, so I googled it and found My Idol again. Feeling nostalgic, I decided for a total reread. Already reviewed this chapter a long time ago, so simply leaving a note as a guest.
The amount of favourites and reviews does not do this story justice. Sure, there might be one or two spelling mistakes near the beginning, but damn, the writing style is just so fresh and unique. Its entirely monologue and I fucking love it. I loved it back then, I love it now. It hurts to know that this won't updated. But thank you nonetheless for writing this amazing fic anyway.
The pretext of the story and simple concepts lit a spark in my soul again. To measure my capacity...that single line sent shivers down my spine. And I'm sure even when I'll be in my eighties with a few grandkids, I'll remember this-
"Look upon greatness and covet, young shinobi."
boydarr42 chapter 10 . 3/7
This is such an amazing story. My only problem with it is that it was made to early to see how godly the Sho and Nidaime were compared to the other three Hokages especially the Shodaime because I don't know of many authors on this sight that could portray a ninjas strength so well
blueEyre chapter 11 . 2/9
Good story. doesn't look like we'll see more of it, but at least you gave it an acceptable conclusionish chapter. Enjoyed your writing.
Kitsune-sama888 chapter 11 . 8/25/2014
PLZ keep updating!
Kitsune-sama888 chapter 10 . 8/25/2014
Nooooo! Why'd you have to stop!
acrimony1029341 chapter 11 . 7/5/2014
An intriguing story, please update soon!
loki0191 chapter 11 . 6/16/2014
Can't wait for the next chapter. Please update this again!
loki0191 chapter 10 . 6/16/2014
This is really good stuff man! Keep it up! Please update this soon!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/26/2013
"And despite those failings Jiraiya, we never abandoned our comrade; we stuck with Sarutobi, together till the end."

No they didn't. They pretty much sold him out to Danzo years ago.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/23/2013
love the story.. please continue
kage kitsune 14 chapter 11 . 11/4/2012
update soon.
AznRiceCannon chapter 11 . 9/27/2012
Your writing style is interesting, to say the least. This story falls short because you lack the technical skills to pull off the style.
gabyxx21 chapter 11 . 9/5/2012
I love looking forward to the next chapter
Orange Spiral 62 chapter 11 . 7/14/2012
Very nice fic1 and some kick ass fight scenes :)
Keep it up. :)
Freed-sama chapter 11 . 6/30/2012
I do wish you would continue this fic. Very different and I'm loving it.