Reviews for Hate Is Safer Than Love
simplyLiz chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
I actually liked your version of their confrontation better. It was more intense and emotional. I think it captured their predicament more than the show. The ending was kind of sad but I see where you were going with it. You set it up for the actual episode in the show.

Well written.
yaba chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
i really liked how you ended the one shot, because it is the most realistic though heartbreaking way to end it. I like it when authors take chances and write the truth instead of just sugarcoating endings. YOu took a chance and it worked out really well. Good Job.

Yana
scaryand damaged chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
I didn't think Lucas and Peyton where OC.I liked it very much this a one-shot or are you continuing?plz continue
Marie Z chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
great story i really liked it!
xxcrimsonorchidxx chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Great story!
HJS-NS-23 chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
i liked this...i think u did a good job :)
othnaleyfan4 chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Aww, its cute!
Jentle777 chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
I really like your style of writing. Even though you say you usually write for VM, it is very similar to the way OTH is written. You've caught the essence of Peyton and her zippy comebacks. Love it! Update soon!
Simone1 chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
I love this story. I felt so bad for Peyton. You really reeled me in!
xoElle23 chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
You did great. You're a teriffic writer.
leytonnaley06 chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
i think this is good and that you should keep writing it
lukenpeyton-puckleberry-4ever chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
i liked it, i think you should continue it because he needs to make it up to her.
MidnightOfTheSoul chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Good stuff. Realistic and didn't result in running into his arms, which would be character assassination. I could actually see this scene happening, which goes far. Though and this is just me, if I were Peyton, I'd peace out of that joint and go talent searching. Rock on.
spotsunshine chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
are you going to be adding anymore chapters? this was good!