Reviews for Milk and Honey
Guest chapter 2 . 11/24/2013
I dont have a fanfic account but please dont get rid of it I LOVE it! Its so cute I love joey and seto never learned there japanese names and never got use to yugioh gx japanese names ethier but anyway I love your story
Guest chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
no you should really continue this. i really like this story.
PirateCaptainArthur chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
Wow, it's been a while since I've had anything to do with YGO. But I love this very much. w
Nightly Halo chapter 2 . 1/26/2009
lmao!

That was cute -
Shadow Firelaw chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
Aww don't delete it!

I thought it was adorable.

The fact that it wasn't just a one night stand or angst-filled separates it from all the other fics.

I offer you my congratulations.

Keep it up!
Squiga chapter 2 . 10/8/2008
woah, serious lemon there! was kinda sweet though
Ever the Antagonist chapter 2 . 8/18/2008
I love this story. I am so happy you made a sequel. I had a hard time not doing a fangirl scream. My dad would be upset seeing as its only 4 in the morning. You are a great writer I'm so glad I found this story.
Forest Reader chapter 2 . 8/10/2008
tristran taylor XD
Daydreamer-Of-The-Unknown chapter 2 . 8/4/2008
God that was long && verii

intense to be honest i dunno

what 2 say lol.. it was

wuite good..i've got into

the seto/joey pairing now.

I hope theres more lol.
Sesshy'sGirlLOL01 chapter 2 . 6/29/2008
I love it _ i dont know why you would hate it but i guess thats just personal choice _ its really good _
Zoboron chapter 2 . 6/27/2008
This whole series is awesome mostly the lemony part LMFAO!
Yaoi flame chapter 2 . 6/23/2008
Wow...This lemon...I mean...wow, really wow! I dunno why you hate this story, I think it's good...And this is the longest chapter I've read by you.

Just to tell you Anzu's surname is Mazaki and Tristan's is Taylor.

Please write more lemons! :)

Congrats on this one.
HelenaHills chapter 2 . 6/22/2008
YaY! I liked so, so very much, lol! Your lemons are getting better and better! So far, that was your best! Milk and Honey, whohoo! Jou and Seto, the best yaoi couple!
Yaoi flame chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Oh, God! This is becoming better and better...You definitely caught my attention forever! :)

Please update soon unless you want me be dead...This is so addicting...
blueberry chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
I hope there's more to come soon._