Reviews for The World Forgot
BrOoKe DaViS23 chapter 9 . 6/10/2008
omg i cant believe brooke said no to lucas. Update soon cant wait to read more.
hoeoverbros chapter 9 . 6/10/2008
I'm sorry but the end was kinda really stupid. WHat was Victoria's plan again?
justawritier chapter 9 . 6/10/2008
aw. so sad!
itsallgleektome chapter 9 . 6/9/2008
i understand if you got bored, but why did it have to end so sad! why couldn't it have been a happy ending!
tanya2byour21 chapter 9 . 6/9/2008
Lucas better go after her. I loved this story it was really good. Please post more when you can.

stagediva23 chapter 9 . 6/9/2008
seriously? No offence but you kinda threw this fic away. I really enjoyed it up until the last chapter. I am a little disappointed with it. I would have like to at least seen a better ending. I am not trying to flame but this chapter seems so disconnected. I mean I understand getting bored with a fic but at least end it with a little integrity. The last chapter kinda made the entire fic seem pointless. AGAIN I DO NOT MEAN TO FLAME, but this is just my humble opinion.
floatingondamaris chapter 8 . 6/6/2008
... why did Lucas make it so easy for Brooke? Why isn't Brooke trying harder with Kaylee?
hoeoverbros chapter 7 . 6/3/2008
I love it! Great story! Update soon!
justawritier chapter 8 . 6/3/2008
omg! I hope she says yes. pls UD soon!
itsallgleektome chapter 8 . 6/2/2008
i think brooke and kaylee should have some mother-daughter time
onetreefan chapter 8 . 6/2/2008
oh boy! what a twist! i can't wait for more...

onetreefan chapter 7 . 5/26/2008
oh boy. this is so good. sad, but really good. i hope kaylee learns to love brooke. is she going to tell lucas about the vicious fight she had with victoria that convinced her to leave? or is luke going to hear it from victoria herself?

lara.db chapter 7 . 5/25/2008
omgsh! soo good. cant wait for the next chapter !
naley4ever323 chapter 7 . 5/24/2008
i just started reading this fic and i love it. i am so glad that brooke and lucas can be together and i really hpe that kaylee will learn to love brooke. update soon!
BrOoKe DaViS23 chapter 7 . 5/24/2008
Great chapter Update really soon.

And as for your question i used to work with little children after school and when i first started for like a week they did not really bother with me because they did not really know me but when they got used to me they were fine. So i am trying to say is i dont think kaylee should be bffs with brooke right away but then she will learn to love all she has not got her dad all to herself anymore.

Anyways update soon love this story.