Reviews for Finding Home
Hhahgllaghgw chapter 3 . 7/3/2008
Ah, it's good to come back to a nice range of chapters to read, especially from some of my fave authors :D -winks- hehe! I loved it Selene-chan, it seems like months since I've been on here, coz my stupid comp was being fixed (yet again) so many things have happened since then, all updates on my account!

Hope to talk more soon, and hope to read more soon!

MizukiUchiha12 chapter 3 . 6/29/2008
Cool chapter! Interesting how Kirari has more than one her. That'll make it fun! ;) And Sasuke needs to find a girlfriend? That'll also make things interesting (for you that is, seeing as he can be a bastard at times _)!
Diablo's Heir chapter 3 . 6/29/2008
sweet chapter. im loving this story alot. i hope sasuke falls in love with hinata.
Hhahgllaghgw chapter 2 . 5/28/2008
Yay! The action is about to begin! Great chapter Selene-chan! I can't honestly wait for more, I've just realised that you have something in those fingers of yours that makes me quite jealous

-huggies- Talk soon, and you are welcome with the name!

MizukiUchiha12 chapter 2 . 5/28/2008
Loved it! And Kenta-kun seems so cute already! _ Apparently,a lot has changed in thirteen years! Can't wait to see what happened with the rest of Konoha! Keep writing, but have fun on your trip!
Diablo's Heir chapter 2 . 5/28/2008
cool. chapie. i cant wait to see how everyone has changed. is sasuke gonna be with hinata. plz tell me he didnt fall for that pink-haired bimbo. till next time.
Hhahgllaghgw chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
O: YAY! The squeal in action! I can't possibly wait for more! Good job on the beginning Selene-chan!

As for names I have a couple you might like

For her husband how about Shinya or Kaoru and for her son how about Toshiya or Kyo ... just suggestions

Once again, can't wait for more!

MizukiUchiha12 chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Spoilers! _ Good thing I read the manga! For the names, I have no idea.(Sorry, I'm no help, I know!)
Diablo's Heir chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
great begining. hm as for names. Kamito(literaly "child of god") for her son. hm for her husband, how about Sora or Leon.