Reviews for Htelobbihs: Can You Say It?
WALRUSvsUSA chapter 15 . 1/2/2013
nice! still dont get the title though! (
WALRUSvsUSA chapter 6 . 1/2/2013
Mmm! i think i figured out who the main criminal is! now. to figure out the accomplice... this is amazing though! i LOVE IT! okay, i'll com back and read the rest in a few hours, since i accidentally stayed up till 4 45 AM...
Freakin tired person chapter 15 . 6/23/2012
YOU MADE ME READ THIS UNTIL 5:30 AM
Lady Rosalune chapter 15 . 6/2/2012
This was an excellent mystery. It was difficult to determine many of the finer points of the kidnapping plot which made the story extremely suspenseful. The title was excellent. It makes sense after having finished the story, but most people would not have caught on earlier. Also you did a great job incorporating an obscure Biblical reference that fairly few would have recognized. When you told the story I remembered it, but I did not catch the allusion at first and I consider myself a bit of a Biblical scholar (looks like I need to keep studying!) Anyway, you did a very good job, and you certainly have a flair for mysteries. Thank you for writing this story.

Sincerely,

Lady Rosalune
Ariastella chapter 13 . 4/19/2012
Aww! I was hoping that she'd be kept alive. You know, so that they could heal her mind & then force her to live for the rest of her miserable life knowing what she did & facing the fact that she is nothing more than a wretched old prune that almost distroyed the lives of so many people.
MikoKitty182 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
OMG! I totally wasted fifteen minutes trying to translate the letter! I tried all the languages on google translate, and then I realize it was backward, so it took me another five minutes to do that. And then I see the translation at the end of the chapter and my head nearly exploded! I am very engaged in this story, and I will continue to read.
xDominoe chapter 15 . 3/27/2011
KYYYAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!

i swear i could NOT stop reading this -

it's supercute. i like it a lot [ x 1000 ish ? ] .

i like how you tied the word through the whole thing.

nyahh, all of them are just so cute

* pinches everyone's cheeks * teeheeeee.

gonna stalk your profile now, 'kay, bye w

Lily-chan
xDominoe chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
only reason i started reading this fic was because i realized the title was "shibboleth" backwards.

so immediately i read the note backward. i think kyouya would've found it out much sooner. other than that, i'm loving the story - dramaaa DD:

you portray the characters well. i'm sticking with it : D

Lily-chan
JuNjOuSeKaIiChIlOvErYaOi chapter 15 . 12/6/2010
I enjoyed reading your story Awesome job to wrap it all up
JuNjOuSeKaIiChIlOvErYaOi chapter 13 . 12/6/2010
That was ironic I wasnt expecting that, but yes as you said it had to be done! I havent read a story with such a suprsing outcome! Great story, well im off to read the last two chapters. Bye :)
JuNjOuSeKaIiChIlOvErYaOi chapter 8 . 12/5/2010
Interesting story, sorry I didnt review the previous chapters I just got to caught up in reading them
Cirruz chapter 15 . 11/20/2010
Amazing story! I LOVED IT! YOU SHOULD MAKE IT A SEQUEL!
Flora-chan chapter 15 . 6/15/2010
KYAAAA! Yeah, I do love this, the way you give out just enough infomation but still manage to hold everything back is awesome! I love love love it! And everyone gets a happy ever after, yay!
Flora-chan chapter 9 . 6/14/2010
I knew it! I thought the mystery woman was Ecair a couple of chapters ago *bounces around* and I'm thinking Her is Tamaki's grandma but there's so many twists in this it's like... a very twisted thing!

I think I actually love love this story, it's awesome! Thankyou so much for sharing it!
ok chapter 15 . 12/29/2009
awesome, amazing i loved it!

but i would have liked to have seen more seducing from beppe