Reviews for A Sea of Waking Dreams
lelann37 chapter 14 . 8/12/2008
oh, so sad to see it over, but a great ending. thanks so much!
BlueEyedDemonLiz chapter 14 . 8/7/2008
Lovely lovely story and what a great ending. I love Cal's honesty.

Can't wait to read more for you because I totally enjoyed this one. Liz x
Onari chapter 14 . 8/6/2008
Nah, with these boys? A story never gets too long.

The four of them ;-)

Love!

xx
Laughing chapter 14 . 8/6/2008
A very good epilouge. Short, sweet, and it summed everything up very nicely. Great job with this story, Adara! I really, thoroughly enjoyed reading it, and I can't wait to see what you've got up your sleeve next!
Thorny Hedge chapter 14 . 8/6/2008
The only bad thing I have to say about this story is... it ended!

Your x-over was wonderful. All characters spot on. I cannot wait until you do it again.

You ARE doing it again... right? :)
Moriko-Demon chapter 14 . 8/6/2008
Heehee, nice way to end a good story.

"It's Sam." I love you, Sam. xD

Great job! I look forward to more work from you, okay? haha. See you around. :]
UThnkUrFunny IThnkImAdorable chapter 14 . 8/6/2008
Great ending! All you gotta do now is change the status to COMPLETE and you're good!
lelann37 chapter 13 . 8/3/2008
yea! george! although, her predictions were of the 'i wish i didn't ask' kind. hm, great chapter!
BlueEyedDemonLiz chapter 13 . 8/1/2008
Yay for unexpected extras : D

If you...you know...ever wanna lie again anytime that's totally okay with me because extra chapters are lovely.

I like George a lot so it was nice to see her make an appearance and the way she handled the boys, her honesty and her words gave me shivers.

*Sigh* I'm sad to see this one end. I can't wait for your Cal/Niko fic but I'm also hoping you'll make a return to SN soon.

Liz x
Moriko-Demon chapter 13 . 7/30/2008
I love me some George. xD George is my favorite character, and it was good to see her in this. Even if it was just a small role.

Great job on the whole story, and I look forward to the epilogue. :]
Laughing chapter 13 . 7/30/2008
Yay for an extra chapter, then! I can't wait to read the epilouge.
Deej1957 chapter 12 . 7/28/2008
very very nice! My two favorite sets of brothers together :-)

I love how they show thier affection for each other. MEN!
lelann37 chapter 12 . 7/25/2008
oh, brothers are such fun! love the story
BlueEyedDemonLiz chapter 12 . 7/24/2008
There were some moments in this Chapter that left me with a huge grin on my face...

- Cal and his least favorite wound.

- Sam "shoving food into his mouth as fast as humanly possible. Or possibly faster. He wasn’t quite sure."

- Dean's very human response to finding Sam missing again, running out into the street...I really liked that image, sometimes it's easy to paint them as hunters but this is Dean as a person, frantically worried.

Ah lovely chapter. I'm sorry to see this story end but it's been a great ride, I've still got the epilogue to look forward to anyway. Liz x
Laughing chapter 12 . 7/23/2008
Yay for brotherly moments! It was a really sweet chapter, in both senses of the word, and I liked it a lot. Can't wait for the epilouge!

-Oh yeah. I have a short oneshot that I wrote for no particular reason, and so if you have time, I'd love for you to look over it.