Reviews for Tomorrow
nyakattia chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
This one hit my angst button. :P I love that she's fighting what she feels for him, but can't quite make herself give it up. And that she puts Angell on dumpster duty because she's pissed that they're flirting.

I love that he comes to talk to her, talk her out of her mood, and she lets him, promising herself that she'll get over him eventually.

But damn am I glad you wrote a sequal!
Dantana4ever chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
but why would she want to get over him? they are MEANT to be! LOL I loved it...sequel?
hockeymom chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
love it!
ssbailey chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
oh I'm glad you didn't end this with them secretly dating or something...I like that you left the opportunity for people's imaginations to take the story where they want it to go. :) Great story! I think we need a story of Flack getting jealous of Stella flirting too. lol :)
Mellow girl chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
I can see Stella getting jelous of Angell. I thought it was funny when she gave Angell garbage duty. Great Story!
LanaThis chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
My names LeopardPrintFarce, and Im a Fiesta addict.

LOL.

I am, I swear. I love these stories of yours, i have to read one every day! The last two lines fit so well. I loved the tone of the story too, and the narration, lines like "When had she fallen so hard for Don Flack that she banished other women - people she worked with and respected - to dumpster duty?"

Stella and Flack for the win I say.

Twoshot it maybe? :)

Then Ill go to rehab.

Tomorrow. (ha ha).
xxNeverForgetMexx chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
i loved this one you should've wrote more to this but thats just my thought...anyways i still enjoyed it...very cute ]
ThnksFrThMmrs87 chapter 1 . 5/14/2008