Reviews for Ranma Club
The attack that ran a did to valtor was what naruto did during the chinnin exams during his first fight with kiba, using class new to kick him up and axe kicking him back down
Ryan L. Spradling chapter 64 . 10/30
You made Kasumi into a Rabbit? What happened to werecheeta?
Chaosqueen chapter 64 . 10/4
Since it Valtor brought Ryoga to give them insight to Ranma I hope he locks Ryoga in pig form (maybe sent to a certainpig farm) after he finds that his info is wrong/out dated

Ryoga's info
Can't stand being locked
Acts like a cat after being surrounded by them
Will eat anything if free

Has control so can't be locked
No longer goes cat but has full or partial control of Nekoken
Now scans his food for drugs/potions etc
Ranmazon chapter 64 . 10/4
I don't have an account here but maybe you could answer these next chapter

In Chapter 19: When the Winx arrive at Furinken I thought you should have had Ranma run off change then come back to mess with Kuno by saying something like "I thought I was your pigtailed goddess but really you call all redhead's that, your nothing but an Assclown"

In Chapter 34: If Akane truly believes Kasumi was kidnapped why not send the police over to the Saotomes?

in chapter 62: Aside from the obvious reasons why didn't Valtor recruit Akane & Kuno sibs?
Y2Ranma chapter 50 . 10/4
The only thing is Miss Hinako should been one of the other faculty members the janitor brought back &

"Miss Tendo and Mr. Kuno for your actions here tonight by order of the school board you are here by expelled from Furinken High"
eddog2323 chapter 64 . 9/28
So is Ranma's enchantix coming soon? And when will you do the secret of the lost kingdom arc? And which realm is Nodoka from? It can't be from earth.
Rictor Yagami chapter 64 . 9/28
I just read this chapter again and it was cool. So Kasumi, Dr. Tofu, Sasuke and Mousse are fitting right in with the girls at school and Mousse most likely has a future girl friend in the story which all I can say is good for him as he will finally have some happiness in this. Everyone is impressed with Ranma's friends and things seem to be going well.

Sadly though Valtor is back and has brought along not only the Trix but Ryoga and Happosai which can only spell trouble, pardon the pun. I can only guess that the next chapter is going to bring in a lot of trouble for Ranma and his friends. Plus I was wondering, will Happosai also bring in Pantyhose Taro to get revenge against Ranma? After all that idiot would do anything to get his name changed.

This is getting good and I hope to see more soon.

Good Luck Frequent Reader.
RyoTheSaiyan chapter 64 . 9/25

Glad to see you back! I see Mousse is finally making a new "friend". Lucky man. Haha.

And so the demon has fully revived along with some unexpected allies.

So are you back on track now or you just feeling out the writing once again?

Can't wait to see what's coming next!
buterflypuss chapter 64 . 9/25
good chap
suntan140 chapter 64 . 9/25
Welcome back
goddragonking chapter 64 . 9/25
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more update soon can't wait to read more)
god of all chapter 64 . 9/25
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon..
Jerry Unipeg chapter 64 . 9/25
Great chapter! Great to see Mousse and Shilly getting togather.
Dumbledork chapter 64 . 9/25