Reviews for Ranma Club
sonic8rider chapter 1 . 5/14
hello and happy 10th anniversary today ten years ago this beautiful story was born because the idea of ranma finally is free of that hell called akane tendo is something that should have happened in the manga and the anime
temir chapter 67 . 3/3
I'm happy that you updated this marvelous story, and about that guy called xander, is him from winx series or he's an OC? do you have some inage about how he looks?
Is Xander's monster something like the one Ranma had when the WinX girls went into his mind? And how about having Sasuke fighting against an opponent? I mean, he's a martial artist, too, and therefore he could prove to be useful for Ranma and his friends in a fight, you know. Heck, I'm also thinking even Kasumi could get involved in a fight, even if only accidentally, and deal with one or more opponents in her own style!
Akane Mosoa chapter 50 . 2/24
You make a good script writer, that was beautiful. Despite all the interruptions.
Akane Mosoa chapter 34 . 2/19
I’m really liking you’re story thus far but could you lay off of the Akane burning. Yes she’s voilent towards Ranma the series, but the majority of the time he actually does do something to provoke those responses. Between she and other “fiancées” she really is the only one to see Ranma as his own person.
Akane Mosoa chapter 29 . 2/18
You must have watched the dub with out subtitles because the subs spell it Sasuke, the voice actors for the dub actually sucked for their annunciation. Watch it in the original Japanese instead.
phantom00 chapter 67 . 2/18
This is still a great story! I hope you continue this awesome story.
Akane Mosoa chapter 25 . 2/17
In reference to what you said AMWOOD co, I wonder if you only saw what you expected to see, I encourage you to go back and watch those episodes again. During Ryoga’s Bakusai Tenketsu training Ranma drove her away and she actually reported to Ranma about his training trying to make Ranma take his upcoming fight more seriously.
As for the Reversal Jewel and Red Thread incidents, did Akane really give up? Remember if you have a pet bird and truly care for it, you let it go. If it comes back it’s yours forever, if it doesn’t then it was never really yours to begin with.
Switching the engagement to Nabiki, Look at Akane’s physical reaction when Nabiki calls her bluff. The only problem there is Akane’s pride wouldn’t let her take it back.
Akane is actually the least violent of his Fiancées.

No my friend most of the problems between Ranma and Akane is Ranma’s fear of letting his romantic side out. In a real situation. (Not acting)
Akane Mosoa chapter 14 . 2/16
It’s very easy to rationalize away something when you don’t want the truth. Besides there are times when Akane actually comes really close to finding out the truth but is deterred by someone.
Akane Mosoa chapter 10 . 2/15
Clearly you need to go back and watch/read Ranma 1/2 again because she helped out quite a bit on her as well.
Mr. Haziq chapter 67 . 2/10
Wonder who the Xander kid is...
stanley.teriaca.7 chapter 67 . 2/9
What can I say that others have not said about the new chapter? Ryoga is fuming at Ranma, as usual. He has yet to realize that his life, in spite of his direction curse, is not bad. He has Akari, who accepts him as he is. He learned Earth Magic, which makes him an equal to Ranma now in his own way, without having farie blood like Ranma. So he took the fast track under Voltar.

As for everything else, I wonder if to many people in Magick accept Ranma to easily. I mean, wouldn't the parents of some of the Specialist would want to see Ranma dead if the soul of there dead loved one could be free to be reincarnated or go to there version of Heaven? Just saying...
Rictor Yagami chapter 67 . 2/7
I read the newest chapter last night and again, this was just awesome! I couldn't help but laugh a little at what happen with Kasumi since she had trouble changing back into a human but it is understandable since she isn't a martial artist. Though I wonder who the hell this Xander guy is and were did he come from. I just hope that he will not cause trouble for Ranma and the others in the future.

Shampoo and Ranma shouldn't be surprised about Ryoga joining forces with Valtor and his group of idiots since he still believes his so called honor was tarnished which is a load of crock. Happosai is just a thieving greedy idiot for a pervert who wants to get his sick kicks. Hopefully Ranma will kill
him and Ryoga soon.

Something about the next chapter has me on edge and I might PM you about it. Also enjoyed the
short fight scene that was added. This is getting good and I hope to see more soon.

Good Luck Frequent Reader.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 67 . 2/5
Great chapter! Nice mystery.
Blackholelord chapter 67 . 2/5
Well its good to see a update after all this time. I have no clue who Xander is suppose to be, but I know a character with a similar nickname, Xander from the old Buffy the Vampire Slayer TV series.
1,315 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »