Reviews for Submission
HeatherSS1 chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
I fully admit the only episodes of this show I've seen are the ones with Lady Heather. So to find a fic about her... WOW. That was freaking HOT. I love how you went back and forth between Sofia and Heather's POV a bit, that was insightful. And it's awesome that this whole experience finally gave Sofia the courage to ask Sara out. But seriously, just HOLY CRAP HOT.
Dalek17 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
I really don't know why this fic has only 5 reviews. It is honestly one of the best I have ever read. I love the attention to detail and the general flow of the fic itself. You're a fantastic writer and I think I'm going to check out your other fanfics, too. This was seriously some of the best work I've ever read. Congratulations on getting everything just right. It's just awesome. I love it. I really do! )
Dauthi chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Oh. Oh my god. YES. That was the most beautiful and inspiring piece of BDSM I've read so far. There was PLOT, and there was a SAFE WORD, and everything was CONSENSUAL (ok I'm using caps, but I'm not sure if italics work in reviews) and you know how horribly rare that is? So yes. It was a sensual and sensitive piece to begin with, and I love Sofia's inner conflict, and the depiction of BDSM makes me drool just that much more. And also desperately hoping Sofia and Sara work out.
garnet thrill chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
That was absolutely fantastic.

I don't say this for very many stories, but this was

It was super hot, as well as emotionally accurate, and just brilliant. I don't know what else to say.
username-1987 chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
I have no criticism to offer.. Just wanted to say "well done".
Kerisempai chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
What a well-written, emotionally intense, wonderful story that was. Your insight on the power of submission to cleanse the soul is spot on and believable. Also, the image of pale Sofia lying across the dark red sheets of Lady Heather’s bed will haunt me for quite some time. Hot!
artistbabe321 chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
wow that

im curious have you done that before?

relly though you definitly have atalent for writing smut but not just that you can make it artful and not garbage. it was seriously...and im not kidding the best written story i have ever read seriously...ever

post another one id like that a lot