Reviews for My lovely obsession
Asuka chapter 2 . 12/8/2010
I know this is SasuNaru but Im prefer KakaNaru right now because I don't like Sasuke now in original manga, he's so stupid and blind. So if this fic still SasuNaru at least let Sasuke suffered first then he gets Naruchan.
Celestialfae chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
(shakes head) people are really at their worst when they are drunk. anyway, i am normally a Sasuke/Naruto pairing but i also find myself addicted to this pairing also. So what plans does Kakashi have for our favorite blonde?

Oh to make it interesting, make it a competition scene.
Ilamay chapter 2 . 2/18/2010
LOL! I like it but Kakashi going after Naruto... is kind of ew,come on is pedophilia... LOL Thanks for writing it. hope you update soon. :)
counter-intuitive chapter 2 . 2/14/2010
I would love to beta this story, if you're continuing with it
counter-intuitive chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
This story has KakaNaru too? Oh wow, that's totally awesome xD Possessive Kakashi sounded sexy.
XxObsessxLovexLivexX chapter 2 . 12/19/2009
oh hot rivalry D will there be more? PLZ CONTINUE!
julie chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
I love all of your stories please updated and finish the stories soon
The Desiree Incident chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
Kakashi didn't really heal the open wounds, did he? I don't quite remember anything that proven that... And wow, Teacher v. Student for affections of a Student...

Please update soon! I mean, I wanna find out who woo's Naruto! I'm kind of rooting for Sasuke, as long as he gets that pole out of his as$
wiiTneSs chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
Interesting. I've never read a fanfic with Kakashi acting possessive of Naruto. Can't wait to see what happens next!
demonsLOver chapter 2 . 1/20/2009
HOLY SHIT UPDATE PLEASE!
Fer3333 chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
yes finally you update yeah im so happy yeahh... and please update more... yeah make sasuke possessive and really seductive aw so hot...
XxkikisapphireluvxX chapter 2 . 12/11/2008
Yuri- dono chapter 2 . 12/11/2008
kya! you totally left me wanting for more! anyway, love your story and plot!
M.S DARK ANGEL chapter 2 . 12/11/2008
wo! nice start! write more plz! _
Acelia Illumit chapter 2 . 12/11/2008
Great idea! I love fanfics where 2 guys fight over our beloved naru-chan. hope you'll update soon, becuase this story is fantastic and I can't wait to read more.