Reviews for Not So Secret
DragonRider122 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Too lazy to log on. :P

This was absolutely adorable. I loved everything about it, especially Helena in the kitchen at the start. It was hard not to burst out laughing at that part (I'm watching TV with my mom). Great story, I'll have to come back and favorite this.
ShadowKira chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
This was fantastic, just started the show tonight and I remembered you'd written a story or two for it. The character interaction is just perfect and was very amusing. :)
WastedOn chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
so sweet :)
Kshar chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
This is beyond awesome.
DreamShadower chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Helena doesn't seem to really understand the meaning of "secret". Since she refuses to even wear a mask, much to Barbara's chargin. She's just so obvious that it's endearing.

The "talk" between Helena and Jim was really good. Your writing is awesome and can really bring out the feelings of the situation really well.
MJ chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
OMG, this is a really great piece of fanfic. It was sweet, impish, tender, and hilarious. Very well written; I enjoyed this a lot!

I do have to call out in particular the "crying-pie" scene. I was reading this while on vacation with the family while everyone was asleep. When I came upon that little bit, I had to hold BOTH my nose and mouth to keep from guffawing. I was literally crying both from reading and from the effort of trying not to make any sound for close to 10 minutes. Probably the funniest thing I've read in a while.

Well done!

P.S. Not to end on a down note, but I didn't understand the line, "Dick had been ashen faced and shaky after his talk with Jim years"... is there a word missing there?

P.P.S. Well done again!
RainAddictCM chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
that was so awesome! it went beyond awesome it into the realms of brilliance! so yep great fic again )
Cold War Transmissions chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
I love Helena and Barbara.

There should be more reviews on this story. :(
magicmumu chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
I must say that this is one of the best and cutest Birds of Prey stories I have ever read,l and trust, me, I am an obsessed Birds of Prey reader/writer for femslash. This was an easy, light hearted read. It had showed a lot of the interations between characters, even the new comer Sarah with the Clocktower family. I loved the sisterly exchanges between Dinah and Helena, the light hearted teasing between Helena and Jim, then later the father/suiter type conversation near the end. you have a knck for writing thiese characters, and I love the way this one came out. I will add this to my favorites in hopes to see so many more stories from you in the future.

ConFuzzLed26 chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
This was great! I love how Helena can just keep eating and eating.
Raven chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Totally sweet and fluff; lovely and hoping to read more on the pairing.
Jaguarin chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Loving you post again! I hope you post a big fic soon!
chibichoco chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Hehe... nice. :)
angel0wonder chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
I think out of all your Barbara/Helena fics, this is my new favorite. Helena is so cute in this. They're good together. As always, you make me jealaous of your writing skills ;) This was awesome.