Reviews for Feeling Good
Lost Soulmates chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
I love this pairing ... They are both so hot they could literally have burned the TiVo if they wud have smooched on the show ... Oh how I wish I had GG reruns now ...
ahhhLOVE chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Yes it does feel qood.

Van der Sparks.
VogueThousand chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Awesome job !
jazzie07-ff chapter 1 . 2/21/2010

*head explodes*

If I were capable of forming full thoughts right now, I would commend you on your amazing fic.

Instead, I'm going to have a cold shower.
LivinginBedlam chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
It makes me giggle that there's a very real possibility that might have happened, or something similar anyway. You captured the characters perfectly, again. I love it. 'Tis amazingly awsome (:
WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
that was intense and unexpected. honestly I'm not a fan of M.T. mostly because she was Dawn in BTVS as you know but the story was good.
MaxximumRide666 chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
I love it!

The angst is amazing, the use of Blair was brilliant and your starting point of the story was just pure genius!

You rock this pairing and i totally think you should write more, 'cos you have them down so well and it is amazing reading them!
MadamRegal chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
No words can be enough to explain how great you story is. Too bad it was so short!
Venera22 chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
WOW! *clap clap* You explained this so amazingly well it amazes me!
tamaraface chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
omfg. i loved this. it was so deliciously wrong, that it was right. they totally have angry hate sex ALL the time. georgie so obviously wants back in serena's pants, it's almost painful and you can see that so clearly here. you captured the characters so wonderfully, from georgie's insistence to serena's weakness to blair disgust. it was all so palpable and real, i could believe this happened. well done.