Reviews for Expectations
PoisnousPixie chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Poor Joe, he'll just have to accept it. Very very cute fic, I was starting to worry I wouldn't find anything well done for these two, I'm glad I found this.
shortygirl333 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Aww! Cute! Love the "expectations" theme and the way they interact. I even love the way you write about them - giving up/giving in, multitasking vs distraction? So cute. :)
tentsubasa chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
*laughs* Too cute! D
Sabishi Tomo chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Hehehe, very nicely done :D.
Silent Sage chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Oh my gosh, I absolutely loved this fic! The characterization for both Jou and Mimi were spot on, especially Jou's insecurities about his growing attachment for Mimi. I totally love this fic! Hmm, although I wonder what kept Mimi away from him so long. haha
jade destiny chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Aw, this is cute ]. I love Digimon oneshots with Mimi and any guy, because they are usually so cute, simple, and adorable. Mimi is one of those characters that I can like with ANY of the guys- be it Joe, Matt, Tai, or Izzy. Her personality really works with any of them and if written well, can make any couple look good ]. So, yes, this is written well and I like it ]
corsetxbruises chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Really cute! It flowed well and was written in character, too.
The Sushi Monster chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Aw. Cute! Need a good Jyou/Mimi every now and then. And I always believe it'd be Mimi who'd be able to drag Joe out.

Loved it.