Reviews for Delovely
HowAboutForever chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
i think it's rude having favorited you waldsen fics without even leaving a review. i'm just gonna say your simply the best, i had read all your S/B stories and it's so brilliantly well written. you probably won't write again a waldsen femslash but i still hope you will someday. cheers to a great writer! that's all..;)
I0xKiss0xGirls chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Great story I really liked it
blahys chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
just great!
Iowa chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Marry me.
MadamRegal chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
just awesome! i need some more!
Venera22 chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Great ending! Just perfect.. I'd tell you to write another sequel but then again this one was purrfect so I don't think you could add much more subtance to this than you already have. This was so deep and meaningful and beautiful. Bravo!
Diana chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
I must say, your stories are incredible! You've outdone nearly every Waldsen fanfic i've read.

Bravo!

xx
WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
I read all three of the one shots and they were great, the connection and love is really there and incredibly sweet. Granted I don't care for the show, but you did a great job with the characters and it was written well.
GoGoGo chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
beautiful. amazing. wonderful. "delovely"
Marshmallows rock chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
I am absolutely blown away by how good this was
mj2602 chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
wow! i love it! you are great!
chocolatemilk08 chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
I love it. I wish I would have readed this earlier. But anyway this is great as always. ]
Shawntail chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
they're just...perfect together

so cute :)
chibichoco chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
I love the interaction between them, not the physical necessarily, but the emotions behind it. It is amazing... and I miss my love... Wonderful job, and wonderfully written. :)
lightblue-Nymphadora chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Yay! That was YUM! Especially the "Lay down" line...:D

I know I already commented on LJ, but I'm all about positive reinforcement :). More Waldsen please!