Reviews for She's a Terminator
Ghostwriter chapter 4 . 8/12/2010
Nice. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
HowlingAngel chapter 4 . 4/18/2009
I, like, never see Derek/Cam fics, usually because he hates her so much he would probably spontaniously combust if he ever had to touch her. I really like this, but you don't update. Update. Now. Or face the wrath of a T-10 on speed.

...which, actually might be pretty funny, but that's not the point!

Angel
Kit chapter 4 . 3/18/2009
I love this story, I re-read it all the time. I keep hoping that's I check it one day and see an update.
fairedust chapter 4 . 3/11/2009
As weird as it was seeing Derek & Cameron together; I must say I really liked how you pulled it all together. Great Job.
lily94 chapter 4 . 3/7/2009
it has been ages since you have updated this story.. Derek adn cameron are so hot together. this story is smoking hot!
dinopaige chapter 4 . 10/31/2008
I loved this chapter, its so hard to find good cameron/derek fix. Please let me know when you are planning on posting a new chapter I'm desperate for some more of this pairing there's just so much chemistry between them. Thank you so much.
Elliesmeow chapter 4 . 10/26/2008
I am eager to see where you take this next. I like the idea of this ship for exactly the reason it must be such a a challenge to write. Those two couldn't be more different and have a hard time being in the same room together. It's interesting to see you twist the why of that around on them.

Thanks for posting. Looking forward to more.

-Ellie
WitchyWiccan chapter 4 . 10/23/2008
I like it
happyhooligan2001 chapter 4 . 10/19/2008
Uggh! He tasted metal? Derek seems to be torn between lust and revulsion toward Cameron.
smartieepants chapter 4 . 10/18/2008
I love Derek and Cam as a couple! I hope you continue. ]
happyhooligan2001 chapter 2 . 10/14/2008
Cameron has engaged in some flirtatious behavior with Derek in this chapter. (Brushing the hair from her face which she doesn't do in the show, touching his chest) Since she doesn't really have a sex drive I believe that she sees Derek as a possible threat to her existance that she couldn't just terminate so she's trying other ways to neutralise him. She can be pretty manipulative if she has to.
notashamedtobe chapter 4 . 10/4/2008
I don't watch the show with any regularity but I am digging this story and Brian Austin Green aged quite nicely so any images of him naked are ok by me!
J H Young chapter 4 . 10/2/2008
This is a great story and I just love the whole Cam/Derek pairing. Please don't stop, update soon!
lily94 chapter 3 . 9/27/2008
this story is amazing!
Metropolis Kid chapter 4 . 6/20/2008
It did seem a little fast. However, the writing was still good; and the chapter, thoroughly enjoyable. The part about Derek being disgusted from tasting metal was especially nice. Although, I'm still unsure why his lip started bleeding. Anyway, please continue. Thanks.

Have a good day, and God bless.

Metropolis Kid.