Reviews for Reasonable Wish
tablekorner chapter 2 . 8/15/2014
Good story. I have a feeling that Goku is so changed because the bump on his head that changed him was fixed with the immortality. Reverting him back to who he would have been if he hadn't received the bump. Never thought of that before with the whole immortal concept before, if that's the case, good thinking!
Kaibun chapter 2 . 12/12/2002
hey cool story. is ginyu in goku's body? i hope not, i like the fics where goku's viciousd and blood thirsty, something out of the ordinary. cant wait fro the next chapter. just a tip, u need more detail
kook chapter 2 . 3/11/2002
Wow! well written and original! More please!
SSJ4.20 chapter 2 . 3/11/2002
WOAH! This is gonna be a bumpy, kewl ride. I'm gonna hand on tight. So write!
kookie1 chapter 1 . 10/7/2001
a great angle I'd never considered...lokking forward to more!
Zarra Rous chapter 1 . 10/7/2001
ohhh how interesting... keep it up...
Jedi Vegeta chapter 1 . 10/6/2001
VEEEEERRRRY interesting. So...ya going to finish? I hope so! I wanna see what happens!
Supreme Ky chapter 1 . 10/6/2001
It's pretty good, please continue this
Swiss Army Knife chapter 1 . 10/6/2001
An awesome story beginning. I am at the very edge of my seat in annticipation. However, I do hope that this doesn't mean that you have given up on "The Kill"...
Shadowfang chapter 1 . 10/5/2001
AHHHHH! Cliffhanger! NOOOOOO! Oh please write the next part soon!
Gralin Lightningsinger chapter 1 . 10/5/2001
Juu chapter 1 . 10/5/2001
Oh my gosh! This is one of the most original works I've read all year. I am VERY much looking forward to more of this, you always write so discriptivly and I never know quite what to expect when I read one of your stories. This is a completely new take on what could have happened on Namek. Thank you for making my day!

Juu
Last One Standing chapter 1 . 10/5/2001
Wow really neat story can't wait to read the next chapter!