Reviews for He Is My Master
Me chapter 68 . 5/17
Write another goddamn chapter!
B1ackB1oodedKing666 chapter 1 . 5/16
This has always been my favorite Sonadow Fanfiction... I love it and I hope to see more updates in the future. ;u;~3
JUDD chapter 57 . 5/13
I get it! Sonadow! XD

Good one bud!
luna chapter 8 . 5/10
Yey! Shadow saved Sonic! :3
luna chapter 5 . 5/10
Omg So cuuuute! I love it when they cuddle! :3 X3
Fall To Darkness chapter 68 . 5/5
Great chapter! Great story! And I love this! Anyway, well, see ya next time! BUB-BYE!
Fall To Darkness chapter 47 . 5/4
Hey I remember seeing that! A Tails with Sir Percival and Lancelot! I also went to Momocon with my bros Nes and Caenne (see-ann). Well anyway, if you happen to got to Summer of Sonic, Momocon, or Comicon and see a , a Tails Doll, and a Nikki (from the 1992 manga) that's us! Well, I love the story, being a huge Sonadow fangirl myself! Anyway, see ya!
Niks chapter 68 . 4/22
In all honesty I am NOT a SONADOW fan, not even a tiny bit...but after reading this fic...BOY! Did you mess with my mind! I am not totally 'crushing' on this pairing (although not as much as I love the pairings of the other canon character who are FEMALE). You've done an amazing job at keeping both characters.
XxSonadowxX chapter 35 . 4/17
I love this! I hope you make more stories like this w
Eple77 chapter 68 . 4/14
I'm a bit late to review, but better late than never! I did expect an update on the 1st of April, but the chapter was so good I almost got fooled anyways, LOL. I reckon there will be another chapter soon since it's been a month since the last proper one. I always get really itchy and check my mail constantly when I know you're about to update! I am really curious about what Shadow and the Prince are going to chat about, and I can never really predict what your next chapter will include (which is good, I guess!)

I have to say I've absolutely loved the chapters after the point of the hedgehogs' return. The pacing is nice and slow (and a bit like torture, but that's just me being impatient), which is nice after all the action. The dialogues with Tails, Rouge and Knuckles were perfect, and especially the interactions with Sonic and Shadow. I guess my point is that you've managed to let everything be really natural afterwards? Like the pacing and talking really works even if the "main plot" is over.

In a way I'm sort of hoping for some sort of sequel to this story, because it would be so weird to put all that behind them and let Sonic and Shadow be in a story without everything they went through - if I'm making any sense at all, haha. In a way it sort of goes to waste with a completely new story, but that is just me being really attached to this story in particular. I'm just really in love with the interactions between them the way it is now, so it would be fun to see them work with the relationship afterwards.

I hope I didn't offend you or anything, these are just my rambling thoughts while waiting for the newest chappie. Keep up the excellent work! It's always a pleasure to see you're still dedicated after all these years :'D

Btw, nice job on the April Fool's on the "Life..." sequel story ;)

- Em
Amy Etscheid chapter 2 . 4/13
I DON'T WANNA READ ANYMORE! (well not until it gets real bad)
Amy Etscheid chapter 1 . 4/13
Wait, PYTHOR?! Ninjago, too?!
flawsinthisworld chapter 1 . 4/12
Gosh!
This story's been goin on for 7 yrs!?
Amy Etscheid chapter 1 . 4/12