Reviews for He Is My Master
Anewfan chapter 69 . 23h
Truly amazing work you have done so far. I am on pins and needles waiting for the next chapter. I can't decide what surprises me more. How well you portrayed the Heroes in the modern realm or how well you tied so many series into the alternate realm. I will admit it was odd seeing Antionne readying to do battle against king acorns army but I love how you worked in so many characters. Will there be a backstory for Manic seeing as there doesn't seem to be a familial connection to Sonic in that realm? And will Sonia or bartleby make an appearance? Speaking of other characters, I was completely caught off-guard by ch. 68. I'm getting excited because I think you're adding in Uncle Chuck and it turns into the Fresh slave of Soleanna. Still I never would have expected to get so entwined with a Sonic story line, let alone a Sonadow story line, But this has been phenomenally written. Such an in-depth world and such well done characterizations. Although, I have to ask is Prince Shadow and Prince Sonic's relationship 24-7 slave-master? It feels that way, but with the way the prince speaks of their meeting and how they fell for each other it almost feels like they would revert to being more like Sonic and Shadow when they were alone whereas Sonic and Shadow tend to slip more into master-slave when they are alone. Also, I know this is a greedy request, and it doesn't necessarily need to enter in this story, but being that you now have two pairs together have you thought about doing a scene with the four of them enjoying each other :). Sonic is just vain enough to possibly start something with himself and you know neither of he Shadows would let their pets have all the fun :)
Shadow was right about the whip though.
Secretdan85 chapter 1 . 8/29
I've been reading this story off and on since 2010. I've finally caught back up and I just wanted to thank you for writing such a good story. Given the character of both Sonic and Shadow, I find most authors have to resort to OOC to bring them together. You've done a marvelous job doing this while keeping their characters intact. The character development is exceptional and the plot keeps me reading. Well done! I'm excited to see how you finish this out.

On another note, after you finish this I'd love to see you write a spin-off telling the full story of how Prince Sonic ran away, was "captured", and trained by Prince Shadow.
Tanooki chapter 69 . 8/25
Awww the adorbs 3

I can't wait to see how Amy will react to this...a part of me hopes she's secretly a SONADOW die hard ;)

Lol, so once everything settles down and Shadow and Sonic can FINALLY have some private one on one time..do you think Shadow will remain the seme or will Sonic try to be the dominant? OR is there really a secret submissive side to Sonic that will make him forever accept being a uke to Shadow?
Anonymous chapter 69 . 8/24
Wow. Definitely the best Sonadow fanfic I've ever read. I love all the tension and humor, although there were a lot of slow bits (like that war battle scene which was good, but I think could have been trimmed down a bit). And if there is one thing that I LOVE about your work, it's your character development and interactions. They are AMAZING. Also...hello Taranea. You would not believe how long it took me to figure out it was you. It took, like, 30 chapters XD. I just thought it was someone you took inspiration from from their writing style. And April Fool's jokes. -_- Jesus, 69 chapters and still not done? Lol. PLEASE continue this, as well as your other stories. They are so good.
MoonTheWolf chapter 5 . 8/23
I don't know how I got here, but for a Sonadow fic this is great! I can't stop laughing! Wait why am laughing?! This not funny! It's SONADOW for Arceus' sake! I guess it's because I find this pairing wierd...
I love it I'm hope that you have more
Love the bed slave part
Seriously!Black Doom!As king!What in the world!O god..
RibbonRevolution chapter 40 . 8/20
I actually think the pacing is just perfect, like an actually book! It's hard to find quality fics that don't rush through the story. I love the detail! Multi-chaptered fics are what dreams are made of~
RibbonRevolution chapter 39 . 8/19
OMG the Sonic Says reference had me mentally screaming! All the Youtube poops! That's no good!
Daniels chapter 18 . 8/10
Space...so much space...

That sounds like a line from Portal 2.
Taicks 3 chapter 3 . 8/8
Me: ... Espio?
Sticks: I think so.
Tails: This. Is. Slightly. Disturbing.
Me: Preach.
Sticks: What if it's a government experiment on time travel? They're gonna go to the future and use advanced technology to obliterate us all!
Me: That's not possible in this FanFic, Sticks.
Omg I've been following the story for so long! It's so awesome and you've got a so real way of writting. For a while I thought it was an actual canon piece xD Cant wait to see more!
colour-ice chapter 69 . 7/27
I'm expecting for the new chapter (・・)
2,805 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »