Reviews for He Is My Master
Mada-Scarpath chapter 73 . 12/8
Okay, so I just caught up on 9 years of writing in a day and a half. Hows that for speed? I've mostly abandoned FFN by now for AO3, but I'm glad I decided to take a look at the Sonic fics here. Also, thanks for leaving those April Fools chapters up. That first one got me laughing so hard I was just about crying. And the last time I laughed that hard... You know, I almost wouldn't have been surprised if someone had snuck something in my food, cause you sure woulda thought us high.

But yeah. I love this fic now. I'll have to try and actually keep up with it in the future, instead of ignoring it like most stuff I'm following/subscribed to.
finalfatality chapter 73 . 12/1
I just had this moment where i went "what if the next chapter is the last one and it's released on the 10 year anniversary oh fuck"

Been reading this fic since the beginning and oh man I'm not ready for it to be over.
In Soviet Russia, reader does not favorite story. Story favorites you.
anon chapter 30 . 11/25
I knew what you were doing from the moment Shadow said "You know the rules and so do I." This chapter was actually brilliant, best April Fool's joke ever.
Silvercoal chapter 2 . 11/25
...Are you Taranea?
ElizabethBathog chapter 73 . 11/23
7 years! This has been in the work so long! I am impressed! I love this! I think my neighbors have never heard me laugh so loud before when something funny happens! XD Keep up the good work and update when you can!
Someone chapter 16 . 11/23
I haven't gotten to read all the chapters yes, but nice! Well done! By the time I get to the end I'll either be sad because it's discontinued, or like "finally it's over", or somewhere in between, but I doubt I'll actually think "finally it's over"
Dewina chapter 5 . 11/13
Thank you so much, this has to be one of the best fanfictions I've ever read! I'm sorry, I couldn't post as 'myself', I forgot my password and my laptop's not with me, but I'm okay, please, be okay...I hope you are...
Dewina chapter 22 . 11/13
Thank you so much!
Dewina chapter 13 . 11/12
I'd say it was a little slow but that's just me! Thank you, this is still amazing!
I'm really sorry, this is really late, I don't know how to criticize but, I know one thing for sure, you worked very hard on this and I just wanted to say thank you, you've given me or made something, one of the best things I've read, my entire life. Thank you so much for this! Please, have a great life!

Best Regards from West Indonesia, Southeast Asia.
I'd say, this was one of the best fanfictions I've ever read! I would really like to criticize but since, this is 2 years later, thank you!
This is just amazing, I cannot thank you enough for this! This almost deserves to be canon...:D
Best regards from a person in asia with the countriy's name starting with 'I'
I'm sorry, but this is really late, of course there are some disturbing things, it's the whole story! XD
I just got to say why haven't you been getting an Oscar cuz you are brilliant. I remember reading this book back in 2014 and I remember myself falling in love with this book cuz it was so fascinating how you captured everybody's personality and the effort you put in. Let's not forget about the storyline of the story you did an amazing job keeping everything together and organized. I'm actually sad cuz you haven't been updating for a while but I hope you do real soon. No pressure tho. You are a fabulous author that shouldn't be pressured. it's cool if you haven't updated in for a while and you get more time to think. :-D
3,180 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »