Reviews for He Is My Master
Mixer chapter 14 . 10/22
Very well made
Alexandria Silvertongue chapter 38 . 10/22
Great story here; I haven't even read the first chapter yet, and I'm hook, line and stinker!
Good one.
RandallWorks chapter 71 . 10/13
I love this so freaking much! ;3; I only just found the next two chapters to this brilliant ever endearing novel and I am literally freaking out in my seat! I hope you continue! Please~

Amy's reaction is priceless, including the dobbelgangers XD There were moments I belted out laughing, and it is early morning I read this- there is a chance the neighbourhood heard me.

But I don't care!
It would be interesting to know how things are going also in the medieval world, but in your own time Sonic is awesome! Shadow is the narcissistic dork I know and love! You have revived this novel!
So many thank you's can not be said!
Allison chapter 30 . 9/20
Omg thank you so much for this chapter made myday
Emeraldshard chapter 71 . 9/11
Amy no!
The same from the Chao Garden comment
Forgot to mention: I LOVED the Sonic Boom reference (it was really smart!)
This is a great chapter and it was really fun to read as well.

I do have to admit I might have had an slight hope there was an inclussion (or mention) of Chao Gardens (specially after Station Square was mentioned).

The 'cameos' were really good too. Great actually.

Anyways, I really liked how everything went in the chapter, specially how the medieval doppelgangers are changing for the better; this whole chapter was really worth the wait.

Keep on the good work!
Eclipse3 chapter 71 . 9/6
Hilarious chapter, well done! You said you have a main account but I can't find it, what's the name of it?
HelKat chapter 71 . 9/4
Oh Amy. Lol

I look forward to seeing more of prince Sonic and what he thinks of this Amy interacting with Shadow!
PumpkinKupcakes chapter 71 . 9/4
I LOVE THIS SOOOOO MUCH XD! Is it bad i know all these refrences XD ? Anyway, this story is one of my very favorites( like, top 2 on my favorites list (in my mind)). Its too good. I cant wait for the next chapter. :)
Sibilant Whisper chapter 71 . 9/4
I am cracking up. It's been a while so I'd missed a few updates but I was happy to come back to three I hadn't read. The doppelganger battle was so entertaining but this is priceless. Poor Shadow, his date was going SO well xD I loved how the plans just fell apart as soon as Amy showed up-he did try. Prince Shadow and our Sonic having a sensible conversation after that altercation was just too sweet. I'm still in love with this story as I've always been. Lovely update, cheers~!
icys chapter 71 . 9/3
*dies a little inside when seeing tmnt reference XD*
Snow889 chapter 26 . 9/1
Pls make a lemon soon o3o I would appreciate it x3 lol u dont have to if u dont want to but just a suggestion :P
Snow889 chapter 25 . 9/1
;-; omg last part was sad... But i still loved the story so far and i wish you good luck on working on it o3o
Snow889 chapter 20 . 9/1
OMG BEST STORY ;-;... Im sad now because tails is a slave?
;-; pls Onii chan save him ;-;
if you do i will be happy also i loved your story and hopefully you can get to work on it soon o3o

Have fun :3