Reviews for He Is My Master
XxSonadowxX chapter 35 . 4/17
I love this! I hope you make more stories like this w
Eple77 chapter 68 . 4/14
I'm a bit late to review, but better late than never! I did expect an update on the 1st of April, but the chapter was so good I almost got fooled anyways, LOL. I reckon there will be another chapter soon since it's been a month since the last proper one. I always get really itchy and check my mail constantly when I know you're about to update! I am really curious about what Shadow and the Prince are going to chat about, and I can never really predict what your next chapter will include (which is good, I guess!)

I have to say I've absolutely loved the chapters after the point of the hedgehogs' return. The pacing is nice and slow (and a bit like torture, but that's just me being impatient), which is nice after all the action. The dialogues with Tails, Rouge and Knuckles were perfect, and especially the interactions with Sonic and Shadow. I guess my point is that you've managed to let everything be really natural afterwards? Like the pacing and talking really works even if the "main plot" is over.

In a way I'm sort of hoping for some sort of sequel to this story, because it would be so weird to put all that behind them and let Sonic and Shadow be in a story without everything they went through - if I'm making any sense at all, haha. In a way it sort of goes to waste with a completely new story, but that is just me being really attached to this story in particular. I'm just really in love with the interactions between them the way it is now, so it would be fun to see them work with the relationship afterwards.

I hope I didn't offend you or anything, these are just my rambling thoughts while waiting for the newest chappie. Keep up the excellent work! It's always a pleasure to see you're still dedicated after all these years :'D

Btw, nice job on the April Fool's on the "Life..." sequel story ;)

- Em
Amy Etscheid chapter 2 . 4/13
I DON'T WANNA READ ANYMORE! (well not until it gets real bad)
Amy Etscheid chapter 1 . 4/13
Wait, PYTHOR?! Ninjago, too?!
flawsinthisworld chapter 1 . 4/12
Gosh!
This story's been goin on for 7 yrs!?
Amy Etscheid chapter 1 . 4/12
...SOOO... it kind of started as fifty shades of Sonic... 0_o
je sus c hrist i KNEW SOMETHING WAS WEIRD ABOUT THIS CHAPTER
Great so far!
But holy shit, 68 chapters?!
Either way, I wanted to say, i think most Sonadow writers dont step into canon because...I personally don't do it because I find canon boring and really limiting. Although the way you switched it to canon was quite funny. )
tooties roll lova chapter 68 . 4/10
So confused. Please stop breaking the fourth wall.
I got rickrolled chapter 30 . 4/9
At first I was like- wha? And then I was like ohh. I also said WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON HERE AM I READING THE RIGHT FANFIC?
Knuckles chapter 29 . 4/8
Why you little...
Shadow Holmes chapter 26 . 4/8
Indeed I am, mother of crazynesss!
Dark Sonic chapter 20 . 4/8
TAILS NO! D:
I WAS WONDERING WHERE HE WAS!
AND NOW I WANT TO AVENGE HIM!
AND SONIC TOO!
BOB chapter 12 . 4/8
But what if Barney came up to him? o.O
Sarah chapter 68 . 4/7
LOLOLOL I was so ready for this as soon as I saw it was updated on April 1st. And I almost thought it wasn't actually gonna happen. Well played.
2,713 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »