Reviews for Orihime’s Secret
Hina chapter 1 . 1/2
Thanks for writing this one shot. It is very nice and funny to read! I'm glad that your Grimmjow is quite in character and as mean as he should be.
mad kid chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
It was awesome bro...one question...you go to school at 6am? That's the time I wake up to get ready...school starts at 8 and ends so like quarter to threeish...but again love the story
QueensLullaby chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
kids these days, I know how that lady felt
Tina Liu chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Wow... very Romantic XD
Veracities chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
I read this back when I was in the 6th grade and now I'm heading into college haha. Still a sucker for Grimmhime and I love how discreet everything is here and the contrast between Orihime's soft innocence and Grimmjow's gruffness. Love!
K21 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Good ole' Grimmjow...Gotta' love him, eh?
Samantha chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Lol awesome as usual :)))
fatcat97 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
very nicely written. :)
Sasural chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
I really loved this! It's nice to see what Grimmhime would be like in the real world. I like the way you write them:)

Thanks for posting this story! It was a pleasure for me to read and I enjoyed it immensely!
kyra.storms chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Wow I'm really loving your grimm and hime stories! They're so intense and well written! Especially Grimmjows character :) great work :)
sana-chan9 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
OH MY GOD I THINK I KNOW ALL OF YOUR BLEACH (orihimexgrimmjow) STORIES AS WELL!

i remember now! one late night (just like this one...) i stumbled upon that one really hot shugo chara story where ikuto and amu go to a hot springs (i think...) and she doesn't sleep with him then she realizes that's what he thought they would do then they kind of "do it" on his couch. yeah. i love that story.

then i looked at your other ones, and read most of the bleach ones :33

and i love all of your work! gahh, this is so crazy. like deja-vu, only i actually did read all of this.
loveryoainowand4ever chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
awesome story you are very talent and it was vert cute ")

keep it up )
katze chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
niiiiiiice. well, I wouldn't let Inoue say "It's a secret!" at the end. It's childish. She could have just shrugged it off like "I just needet new clothes"...

Anyway, nice oneshot )
this guy chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Well,i've always been one to get to the point. I'm no Himejow fan but this is exelant good job.
HanakoAnimeaddict chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
They screwed in public? O.O Favoriting!