Reviews for Orihime’s Secret
Veracities chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
I read this back when I was in the 6th grade and now I'm heading into college haha. Still a sucker for Grimmhime and I love how discreet everything is here and the contrast between Orihime's soft innocence and Grimmjow's gruffness. Love!
K21 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Good ole' Grimmjow...Gotta' love him, eh?
Samantha chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Lol awesome as usual :)))
fatcat97 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
very nicely written. :)
Sasural chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
I really loved this! It's nice to see what Grimmhime would be like in the real world. I like the way you write them:)

Thanks for posting this story! It was a pleasure for me to read and I enjoyed it immensely!
kyra.storms chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Wow I'm really loving your grimm and hime stories! They're so intense and well written! Especially Grimmjows character :) great work :)
sana-chan9 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
OH MY GOD I THINK I KNOW ALL OF YOUR BLEACH (orihimexgrimmjow) STORIES AS WELL!

i remember now! one late night (just like this one...) i stumbled upon that one really hot shugo chara story where ikuto and amu go to a hot springs (i think...) and she doesn't sleep with him then she realizes that's what he thought they would do then they kind of "do it" on his couch. yeah. i love that story.

then i looked at your other ones, and read most of the bleach ones :33

and i love all of your work! gahh, this is so crazy. like deja-vu, only i actually did read all of this.
loveryoainowand4ever chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
awesome story you are very talent and it was vert cute ")

keep it up )
katze chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
niiiiiiice. well, I wouldn't let Inoue say "It's a secret!" at the end. It's childish. She could have just shrugged it off like "I just needet new clothes"...

Anyway, nice oneshot )
this guy chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Well,i've always been one to get to the point. I'm no Himejow fan but this is exelant good job.
HanakoAnimeaddict chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
They screwed in public? O.O Favoriting!
chelsea-chee chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
One word: TOTALLY LOVED IT. Okay, so that's three words but still! It was pure awesomeness & I love, love, LOVED it! You did a fantastic job with this! _ This shall keep me very pleased, especially since I probably will be heading to bed after this. lol, I just made that sound so very wrong.

Thanxs! :) :p ;)
noctis lover with noctis chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
OMG i f**king LOVE THIS STORY!

haveing sex in the changeing room that is something that Grim would do.

5 stars i love this and i hope can make more :D
middlec2 chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
I loved it. And even though it did have a very minimum amount of grammer mistakes you hardly notice because it's very well written. Great Job!
mickiressa chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
That was totally awesome, for some reason I can't explain I love this pairing. Maybe becasue Grimmjow remings me of a cat and cats are my favorite animals or maybe its because he freaking hot, yeah definitely the latter. Any way this is a great fic I'm gonna tell all my friends to read it and will look for more stories from you.