|Reviews for Albus Potter And the Year of The Badger|
| oOKamiOo chapter 30 . 2/13
This is by far the best next gen fanfic ive read. You are right with the telepathy thing. Oh by the way keep writing you have a knack for it. Its sad that not a lot of people are a fan of next gen fics. But i assure this is the best ive read so far. You can try to write the ever favorite harry centric fics that a lot here love and you will still kill it. Btw i like yoyr way of declscribing the qudditch mwtches you did really good. Sorry as much as i would like to review on all the chapters my net connection is so slow i have to open next chapters in tabs to load. Anyways this is favorited followed and i have added you to my fav authors list. More power on your fiction writing
| Guest chapter 3 . 12/22/2013
| Noradin chapter 26 . 11/5/2013
Maybe you should go back to the first book and read about Draco and Ron (and Hermione, too, now that I think of it) once more. Look at them as eleven year olds and honestly tell me that Draco was worse than Ron.
Both of them sprout nonsense 'everyone knows' about things they have no own opinion about yet. Both make an efford to try and become Harry's friend. Both of themare rude and don't really go about it the right way.
Ron ends up to make it and thus we always get a slightly biased look on the other side (not to say there is no truth in it), but we sure don't get the whole picture, let alone Draco's thoughts about what happens.
I don't think it likely that the would just be 'reformed' the way you allude to, but then you painted the picture of a 'reformed' wizarding world with all the new laws you mentioned. I find that even more unlikely. I think you overplayed Hermiones uniqueness.
| Noradin chapter 25 . 11/5/2013
To be fair he was suspicious from the first time he showedup, and not just for being DADA professor ;)
| PuckForPresident chapter 30 . 11/5/2013
Great story! Can't wait to read the sequel!
| Noradin chapter 11 . 11/4/2013
What has his 'masculinity' to do with his orientation? Or more precisely, how can you have a slash fic when one of the males isn't? That would make it non-slash.
Ans just for your information, there are some :P
| Noradin chapter 9 . 11/4/2013
So why did Albus agree to the boon? He came from the headmaster's office, he should have been alright...
| squibghost chapter 22 . 8/7/2013
Sorry, I know you wrote this a while back, and it really is good and all, and maybe your beta is still on leave, but you have, three times in the last three chapters failed to observe the single most basic rule English construction: subject verb agreement. To have Harry Potter, of all people, write, "all of his personal papers was turned over," makes one want to scream, "Was them? Oh no, me gots a terrible feelings about that!"
The weird thing is that this story is so good in so many ways that I can not understand these lapses in basic grammar. The only explanation I can come up with is that you are an actual house elf! If so, please pop by for a visit, I'd love to meet you. If not, consider AK'ing your beta.
Oh no, what habs me said? :-0
| Squibghost chapter 19 . 8/7/2013
As a shipper, not that i' m a shipper, but as a shipper, if I were one, I've always been sort of partial to a Luna Dobby match.
I mean, talk about interesting offspring. 'Course you'd have to work your way around some serious issues presented by the cannon.
| Squibghost chapter 18 . 8/7/2013
1. I really really like this story. It actually takes me back to Hogwarts, something few other fan fics can do. Great plotting and great characterization. You're very good with dialogue and, I'm guessing, foreshadowing.
2. Watch out for the then/than confusion gremlin. He's very sneaky and makes you seem poorly educated.
3. You sometimes double up on adjectives that are synonyms: A) it's unnecessary and annoying; B) it completely pulls me out of the story and reminds me that i'm not at Hogwarts after all, I'm lying on the couch reading fan fiction. You're much to fine a writer to engage in that sort of thing. If you are tempted to describe someone as 'corpulent and fat,' don't. Choose the best word for your purposes, employ it, and move on.
4. Your affection for the characters is contagious.
5. Is Cormac 110 years old or is it the other way round, as in 'dog years'? Can't tell.
6. In the exchange between Harry and Nita it is Harry who is making the 'requests,' no? If so, then it is Harry who is prefacing the requests seeking permission to interview Albus, Scorpius and Rose. This, of course would be nonsense, no?
Numbers 2,3,5 & 6, above, are minor infractions that significantly impact the continuity of your story. Your beta should be catching these and letting you know about them.
And keep up the good work,
| squibghost chapter 16 . 8/7/2013
I did. But I didn't make anything of it.
| mailminer chapter 29 . 7/19/2013
Really good story thanks
| Cinnie chapter 26 . 7/15/2013
I can't help but imagine if, with some of the leaning towards it hints you've given, if Scorpius and Rose ever got married, I'd bet money on them having twins, one being Ronald Draco Malfoy and the other Lucius Arthur Malfoy and the pair smiling sweetly at their horrified male relatives, though Arthur would probably find it funny, more than anything else.
| Anna chapter 30 . 7/15/2013
Those are all great strategies! I really need to use them! You should be an author and grow up to get this book published! You rock!
| SeekerDraconis23 chapter 29 . 7/11/2013
Mr Crockerty, please can I inform you, that I am an artist.