Reviews for Albus Potter And the Year of The Badger
elmbell chapter 1 . 7/18
Found this and read it in a day love it love the characters
SanglanteAlouette chapter 30 . 5/2
Hello !
I know it's an old story, but I loved it so much I can't help but review to let you know it.
I'm now on my way to go check your other fics (and I'm also going to study for my exams at some point...). Anyway, I love this story, I thinks it's absolutely brillant and well written, eventful and exciting while still light somehow. Thanks !
EJ Daniels chapter 10 . 10/30/2017
While I am certain this is long since dealt with, concerning your thought of the day at the end of this chapter, I felt I just had to comment.

I always find it rather humorous when someone tells me I'm writing a fictional character wrong in my own story. I can't help but wonder if they will next tell me I wore the wrong shirt that morning when I was getting ready for work. At least that might be a bit more valid as it is real and not...well you know...fictional. I rather enjoy your take on Nev. Hanna must have been a really good influence on him.

Kind Regards,

EJ Daniels
EJ Daniels chapter 3 . 10/30/2017
I have to say that this is really the first 2nd generation story I have read, which is something considering the amount of stories I have read on this site. Now having said that I must say that I feel rather fortunate to have selected your story as my first. I realize I am only three chapters in but I have greatly enjoyed your take on the characters so far. They are very well done and believable to say the least. Well done! I am looking forward to reading the rest of the story.

Kind Regards,

EJ Daniels
Elec9 chapter 29 . 12/16/2016
Hi!
I've read it all in nearly one shot, and I really enjoyed it ! I was looking for a story centered on Hufflepuff and this one was perfect.
I like how your characters turned out. It is a bit like Harry Ron and Hermione in the beginning but with a fresh start, and lighter tone, and with some family bitss, ant that was great.
I'll stop here, at the end of the plot, end of the year, since it seems you never finished your second book, and that's okay.
I enjoyed reading it very much, thanks for sharing !
Theanamenia chapter 27 . 8/13/2016
I really loved how you put their characters in front of us as they think they are but somehow I can see they are not whom they think they are after I see other perspectives. Like how Scorp thinks he is not worth anything and accepts it but Rose and Albus cares about him dearly but that doesnt change how he feels about him self like how he is still unsure if they are friends or not. I dont know I liked your story even though some parts were a little bit too confusing to me, still a nice story!
Hero Of The Hazard chapter 25 . 2/29/2016
Oooh, I should have known.
Ever since that angry look on his face when Albus chose Neville instead for wand control, I was suspicious of him. xD
Should have known that the niceness that he used to hide that angry face was a facade.
(Also, Uncle Neville to the rescue, yay!)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
LoL. All I can say. LoL.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/9/2015
I'm on the middle of this chapter, but I just have to remark: your Rose is the PERFECT combination of Hermione and Ron. It's like Ron's temper with Hermione's bite when she argues. Awesome characterization.
amr56 chapter 30 . 10/2/2015
This story was well-written and very enjoyable. Thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
Love this so far!
anotherhopelesshufflepuff chapter 30 . 7/23/2015
This was very enjoyable. I'm looking forward to reading the next one :) I like everyone's characterizations. The Malfoys' were a bit peculiar to me, mostly because their plan was rather complicated. In the next book, I'm hoping to find an explanation to why Albus gets bursts of rage rather than getting angry when theres something that upsets him. Why does he repress his anger so much? Maybe he just needs to control his magic better. Also crossing my fingers for some cool Ravenclaws and Slytherins. There usually isn't much shown in the fics I read. Its very refreshing when it shows up.
Darth Synkka chapter 17 . 7/19/2015
That happens with a lot of first born children from what I can tell.
sapphirethunderstorm chapter 5 . 4/23/2015
how could he be stared of hights !says magenta thunderstorm
says the person who is afraid of hights says sapphire ice
sapphirethunderstorm chapter 4 . 4/23/2015