Reviews for Albus Potter And the Year of The Badger
94yonders chapter 3 . 10/14/2011
WOW. I. AM. JUST. WOW.

this has got to be so awesome, and of course they are in hufflepuff.

and so it begins. the trio has officially rocked the whole school xD

GO HUFFLEPUFFS!

oh and i also love neville here! so funny in his own right. and i am plenty sure that he more powerful than what he lets people see. :)
94yonders chapter 2 . 10/14/2011
awww...they finally had their friendship official! awesome! and a new trio is born :D

seriously, i love LOVE love, the way you wrote the characters here. and i simply adore the trio.

their quirks and all.
94yonders chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
hi, i'm a new reader. and i am glad this book is complete cause i'll be reading it all the way! :D

this story is awesome, i love the albus and rose duo. and that james is quite mean to albus, just goes to show the relationships between brothers. epecially potter brothers ;D

and scorpious here is really cool. and i feel empathy for the kid, and i am so glad that the three found it in common that they should not be defined by their last names. :)

i love their interactions too. :)

AWESOME JOB! :D

lol, you'll be seeing my reviews more often now ;D

weee... :DD
nerdyfanficgirl chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
i love the chapter
Swimlinds chapter 20 . 9/12/2011
Human/dement or!
HypRRNeRd chapter 30 . 8/17/2011
Just read your story in two goes. (You had me up to four AM last night- I needed to stop or face my mom's wrath). The story is absolutely amazing! From all the part-humans you included in the work to Victorie's hilarious off topic comments during the matches to Andromeda and Cissy's confrontation, Victorie's defence of Pagie and Neville's insight on James's behavior towards Albus- are just some of the aspects of your story that I absolutely loved! I'll be checking out the rest of your work. :)
RazzlePie chapter 12 . 8/9/2011
I know this story has been finished for a long time, but I've really been enjoying it. This chapter certainly left a lot of questions. I can't wait to see in what direction you will take it. For some reason, I'm of the mindset that Albus will have some sort of power in (or over) dreams.
ThatKnight64 chapter 30 . 8/9/2011
I've read a bunch of Albus Potter fanfics and this is by far my favorite. I loved it from the first line until the very last. Unlike most of the AP fanfics all of your main characters are likeable which I have to say is great.

I loved the humor that was spread through this book from the security lax gargoyles to the banter between the three man characters to Cormac spear tackling a Gryffindor bully I was laughing through much of the story. Which suprisingly is rare... Some people have decided to resurrect dark lords or go back in time to relive the adventures of Harry Potter but I loved your humorous approach. All in all an amazing job.
Spazzy Princess chapter 30 . 8/6/2011
Oh...my...gosh. I cannot believe I have never read this story before now. It is amazing! If I may be so bold, you write almost like J. K. Rowling herself! You really took me into Hogwarts all over again! It didn't feel contrived, just fantastic!

That being said, there are a few things I want to comment on specifically:

I loved that you had the house-elves become so much more prominent in this story than they ever were in J. K.'s world. Yes, she did create Dobby, but there was still that whole mentality about house-elves actually enjoying being enslaved. Even Hagrid, who was a Care of Magical Creatures expert, claimed that. I cannot imagine anyone enjoying enslavement, no matter how kind their masters are. Every sentient creature wants to be free, even if they don't realize it themselves. So thank you for freeing the house elves and giving them a chance to shine!

Wow, it looks like I just wrote Albus's thank you letter to Hermione. XDD

Anyways...

Well, I lost my train of thought. The house elves took a lot out of me. I'm deadly curious about Liam Donovan and Professor P. Something tells me I haven't seen the last of either of them. The dreamer thing is driving me crazy. It better not be Lord Voldemort sleeping somehow, because he's dead and I really don't like resurrection stuff. Plus, that's so predictable - bringing the same ol' nemesis back. Not that I believe you'll do that.

I think Liam Donovan doesn't want to be the next Dark Lord, but he does in a creepy way at the same time. I'm not sure how that works. Maybe Professor P. enchanted him just like he wanted to enchant Al?

XD I would do better to just go read BBS, since I don't want to be spoiled. So I'll stop asking questions now and just scooch myself along.

Oh yeah, I loved that we got to see the Hufflepuffs in a new light! It really puts a perspective on the other houses, particularly the famous Gryffindors. You're right, J. K. is way biased towards the Gryffies! Nice to get a change!

And now I leave you, three years too late but still enjoying your take!
Narufan4ev chapter 29 . 8/1/2011
Sorry to leave a review on only the last chapter but I couldn't stop reading! This story was truly marvelous! It really captured the magic that the first book had and it was truly refreshing after the last movie! Thank you :')
pineapple-express96 chapter 2 . 7/31/2011
Whoops, sorry - didn't realize this was a friendship fic.
pineapple-express96 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Er, you do realize they're cousins?

Yeah, that's squicky.
Stine chapter 30 . 7/20/2011
I really liked this story. It seemed like it was well thought out. :)
NONOPENO chapter 21 . 7/17/2011
"We all sit around the table, leaving one seat empty between Uncle George and Percy..."

Rose butted in, "Uncle George gives his traditional toast." Albus and Rose recited it together.

For those we love who are still here,

We pledge our love, and give three cheers,

For those we love, who cannot be,

We give a salute to these three,

The Potters, The Lupins and Sirius too,

And to my fine brother Fred,

Ears to you!"

WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME. YOU ARE AMAZING. THIS IS SO SAD/HAPPY/GOOD. FLAILS.
NONOPENO chapter 16 . 7/17/2011
the snape bit, the whole fanfiction so far for that matter, is beautiful. its written really well. i love all of the characters. i cant think of a single bad thing about it. (thank god the harry potter wiki sent me here) thanks so much for creating this!
1,026 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »