Reviews for Albus Potter And the Year of The Badger
Guest chapter 10 . 11/16/2014
That Neville is fine
Darcy Chambers chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
This story has been featured on my very first blog post!

Please check it out and feel free to comment :) .com
Wish Upon Time chapter 3 . 11/2/2014
Hahaha! I LOVE IT! Rose especially is making my day. Can't wait to read some more of this.
Turquoise-Lion chapter 10 . 9/29/2014
No, I like your Neville. Perhaps he could be a little more professional- remember that he is now 35, not 17- but I think you've kept him a recognizable character, and that's what's important.
Keep writing,
Turquoise
Turquoise-Lion chapter 9 . 9/28/2014
I might not have a account, but I read here anyways! This is my all-time favorite Next Gen fic. Keep writing!
PS I can be found on Scratch Turquoise-Lion and The Young Writers Society TurquoiseLion
The Little Chibi chapter 30 . 8/14/2014
I love the characters in this. You wrote them brilliantly. Unfortunately, it means all other fics featuring the next generation will be judged using this as a comparison. "Is it as good as 'Albus Potter and the Year of the Badger'? Probably not."
NGPhoenix chapter 29 . 7/28/2014
iiiiiiii loveedd it !
NGPhoenix chapter 25 . 7/28/2014
holly shit a golem
NGPhoenix chapter 24 . 7/28/2014
GOD IM SURE IT S THE DADA TEACHER I NEVER TRUSTED HIM
plus he wanted to be albus mentor omfg
NGPhoenix chapter 19 . 7/28/2014
you really are an interesting person
NGPhoenix chapter 7 . 7/28/2014
Dear god you are very smart
NGPhoenix chapter 3 . 7/28/2014
Hanw i really love this fanfiction, this seem so real
Cailia chapter 12 . 5/13/2014
Hey, I read your stories a few years ago, but recently decided to re-read it! Really wonderful writing and brings to life the characters. I really wish that you would write more in this series, I know the second book was abandonned, but I have a hope you're coming back to it:)
Grey Knight chapter 4 . 5/11/2014
Well I think of Hufflepuff as the America of house because it lets many people of all kinds in like America does immagrants. So I think Hufflepuff is the house with the most potentional.
GryffindorSeekerMerlin chapter 30 . 4/19/2014
This story was amazing. One of the best next generation fics I have ever read! Great job, I can't wait to see Albus, Rose, and Scorpius in the next year!
1,026 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »