Reviews for Six Months Later
Osmodious chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
I like it when Harry is a little bit selfish...thanks for the story!
Runecutter chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Argh... once again sexistic superfluous Harry only going after the looks and the shagging? Why do i stumble so often over this kind of story in the last time? It's disturbing, not to say mildly disgusting to find out it is his ONLY motivation after the story had turned out so well before the flashbacks :(

If at least Harry had conspired with the parents to find something to bring those two apart and had only slightly manipulated Ron's letter and/or been the gorgeous black owl (hey, it's often enough his "animagus" recognition sign is black color and green eyes in animal form with an owl it would work perfectly...) snooping around Hermione I'd have been satisfied, but this? It's a bad, very un-Harry-like treat to go and betray Hermione and her happiness in that way :( Even when he ultimately made the better husband and Ron was never right to start with... Ach why am I even trying... :(
Midnight Angels chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Ok, that's odd...you advertise it as Ron/DD/Ginny/et al bashing, but Harry doesn't exactly come off well at all in the end. Very Dark and unexpected twist ending.
shushanepa chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Now thats an ending I truly loved!
Ibskib chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Liked the ending, it was a bit dark, but it is always great to see Harry going after what he wants instead of just angsting and bending over for 'fate'
lupuslady chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
BAHAHA I love the ending! Great darkish harry fic, totally going on my favs list.
ETR101 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Lol, I liked it. I won't lie and say I wouldn't have done what he did. I love that last line, it was hilarious in the context you placed it in.

For the Greater Good indeed.
Chaotic Courtney chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
I ADORE how you smoothed the plotholes, and gave Harry a goddamn backbone. He should complain about the one J.K.R gave him. Anyway, on the whole, it was an enjoyable read! Well, I'm off to read your other stories!
cowshell19 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Go Harry you BAMF!
Glorioux chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Creepy and delicious. Yum
Hurin3 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Such a wicked story. I wonder who else Harry has used the imperius on?

Can't argue with the results though.

Thanks for writing!

Don
Cissi418 chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Love it!
MariusDarkwolf chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
That flashback sequence was pretty funny. Though truthfully I don't think Harry would have needed to Imperio Ron to go after the girls, just to send Hermione the letter that would get him caught
NarutosBrat chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
You know, I could believe Dumbledore would do something like that.
Scabbers1957 chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Harry using an "Unforgivable" to get what he wanted...for his "greater good" guess that makes him on the same level as ol Dumbledork.

:*(