Reviews for Six Months Later
Scabbers1957 chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Harry using an "Unforgivable" to get what he wanted...for his "greater good" guess that makes him on the same level as ol Dumbledork.

goku chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
AHHHH damn you damn you damn you...

i love that harry an hermonie got together but did you have to make harry use imperio ? seriously i'd think just some sort of informational clumsiness charm so that he wrote the wrong date in the letter would have been enough
Merme chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Wow, I just LOOOOVE these types of stories where Harry is a complete and utter asshole. I mean, who wouldn't want to read about the hero of the books force his "best friend" to cheat on his other "best friend", just so he can get the girl? I am soooo pleased that I've been able to run across more than one story like this. Gosh. Rape* sure is a good way to get what you want, isn't it Harry?

*Yes, rape. Harry made Ron have sex against his will, didn't he? What a fine hero he is!
blklover chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
great story can't wait to find out what happen next please update as soon as possible please
almac1991 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
oh wow. i really did not expect that Harry did all those things. but they are happy together so ill let that . love the story. freakin amzing!
Doomsought chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
You don't often see a fic where harry learns from that mentor! Love the plot twist.
SablePhoenix chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
OMG - You just have to love a smart!Harry! And, the tiny, evil manipulations were perfect!
Anderfail chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
I should feel anger for what Harry did, but he was just acting as a realistic person with magic would. Does anyone honestly think that in a world where Imperius, Confunduns, love potions, obliviations, etc. that people wouldn't use them just to get what they want? A realistic magical world would be an incredibly dark and dismal place since it would be impossible to know if your thoughts were your own or not.

Humans are inherently selfish and if easy ways exists to get what they want, then the majority of people will use it (e.g. internet related piracy). Most people are also lazy and will use the easiest method.

Harry was cunning in his method here to get Hermione because who would expect the "Hero of the Wizarding World" to use an unforgivable on his best friend? Absolutely no one.
LashayeSmythe chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
I love this story. Or better yet, i love al Dumbledore/Weasley bashing stories that i read. This was a great story.
shahdee13 chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
bad bad bad Harry! ))

I love it!
lensman chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Harry could go to Azkaban for that!

Thanks for the great read...
Harmony101 chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Man this is an awesome story! It was wrong what Harry did to Ron but as he said it was for the greater good but I wonder how Hermione would react if she ever found out...
Cassiopeia Potter chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
I enjoyed this fic up until the end. I really disliked that Harry did that just to get Hermione. I think that the story would have been a lot better without that flashback bit at the end.
bookivore chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
It would work better if Harry used cunning not the Imperius Curse. Ron was enough of a jerk that a few hints could have got him moving the right direction to mess up his relationship with Hermione. On a completely different note, it would be interesting to see a story with a truly Light use of the Imperius - for example, to help frightened people escape a burning building or some such.
EspyLacopa chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Interesting one-shot, Harry learned from the best when it came to manipulation.

BTW, to those pointing out how unfaithful and unloyal Ron was. . .he *wasn't* unfaithful to Hermione after the war until Harry used the Imperious on him.

He hadn't even cheat on her until he was specifically commanded to do so.

Lastly, for those thinking Ron could have shaken it off: Harry was using the ELDER WAND by someone who is shown throughout the books to be quite powerful magically.
108 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »