Reviews for Six Months Later
cancelmyaccountplz chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
I loved this one shot. I wasn't expecting the bit with the Imperio, but I feel like Ron and Ginny desereved it. They're not my favorite characters at all. I'm adding this to my favorites, just for the last lines here about the greater good. I have no idea why, but it makes me laugh reading it. That's the first time I've ever read it put that way. :)
Rockgod chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
I just got to say H*LL YAY! That was an AWESOME story. I loved the end where Harry did the SPELL! Now that is a Harry Potter taking control of his life! You are so right about Dumbledore setting things up. It is what he does.

I think Dumbledore is an old coot too. I am not a fan of Dumbledore. Like his brother said paraphrasing, "People's lives he has interferred in have ended up worst than if he had just left well enough alone."

I like many others would LOVE to see Hermione react to finding out that Ron used a BOOK on how to get things 'moving' with her. And were Hermione and Ginny really friends? Not with the way she acted in Book 6.

Anyway, GREAT STORY. I really enjoyed it. Thank you so much.

~Rockgod
witowsmp chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Harry making Ron write that letter was actually doing Hermione a huge favor!

I reached that same conclusion about Ron and Hermione being forced together by circumstances beyond their control (but in Dumbledore's control).

I also totally agree about Ron not respecting Hermione.

It's a good story, and has a much better ending than JKR's.
Ann chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Decent story. But I found it rather shallow-maybe I'm whining as a plain-featured, but slim woman-but Harry seemed too unlikable for my taste.

Nonetheless, decently written story.
Artemis Day chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Now THAT'S a twist! Seriously awesome and so going into my C2. Great, great job!
XxMemories4everxX chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Realy great story :)
Indigo Cat chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Now that was any ending I didn't see coming.
kaylee-jane-potter chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
o...um...not so sure i agree with harry imperio-ing ron into cheating...way too OCC

but besides that part, great story.
Guyver Unit 1 chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Very good. I like this a lot better than I would have liked the 7th book if I read it. I hope you get over your case of writer's block towards Enlightenment. It's a very good story and I would like to see how it plays out.
Shaggy37 chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Awesome story! Will Harry ever tell Hermione about what he did to get them together? Well there be more then one chapter to this?
Nitoskasaint chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
OMG! I second Seel'vor here your writing is getting better and better. Excellent one shot I love to read cunning and smart Harry, and the awesome job you did with Gin and WonWon. Thanks for sharing and hope that your block on Enlightenment will lift soon, I love that story to bits, :-P.

Nita
Darksnider05 chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Gah thats awesome go HARRY GET YOURS!
SeulWolfe chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Well that's enlightening..

Harry used an unforgivable on Ron.. Well I think he did the right thing..

and the Hat wanted to put him in Slytherin.. and all Harry did was go after what he wanted for a change..

I wouldn't want to be stuck with Ginny.. she's just too much like her mother.. *shivers*
Seel'vor chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Okay, that's a hell of a revelation at the end... Harry caused Ron and Hermione to break up... Damn, Rohata, your writing just gets better and better?

Any way I can help un-block Enlightenment?
Cateagle chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
I love it! His manipulations were far less than those of Albus (with Ron I'd wager it's more like removing a constraint than forcing him to do anything) and it certainly got him who he wanted and they've done well together. I don't feel sorry for either Ginny or Ron, nor Molly for that matter. It's good to see Harry apply some of his Slytherin side to his personal life for a change.
107 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »