Reviews for Six Months Later
Hand Over The Stimulus Money chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
That was good. I was giggling over the MILF comment.
sweetgirl23 chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
I loved this story. The twist at the end was the best. I don't blame Harry. Go after who you want. Ron didn't deserve her anyway. He did abandon Harry twice. Personally I fest like he came back because he didn't like Harry and Hermione alone together. This is one of my favorites. I hope that after you finish Enlightment, which is another favorite, you would do another like this.

I love the somewhat darker Harry stories along with dark Hermione. Keep up the great work.
Alorkin chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Being a dedicated H/Hr fan, I suppose my thoughts are biased. However, even if they weren't, Ron has got to be the stupidest person alive. It's amazing he can walk and breathe at the same time.

He's got girls in the wings while supposedly 'with' the smartest, and possibly most powerful witch in Britain. Dangerous combination, that! I'm willing to bet she can come up with half a hundred ways to kill him off and hide the evidence, without giving her brain a workout. It's only her innate sense of right and wrong, that prevents just that from happening.

(Personal issue here; You DON'T cheat on your mate!)

The romance between Harry and Hermione developed nice and slowly before they were ready to jump into the sack, the relationship seemed to be entirely natural until I read the last few lines. It appears Harry WOULD ave done well in Slytherin. After all he has sacrificed for 'the light', he deserves some happiness, but he might think of removing ad destroying those memories...just in case Hermione DOES find out.

Even though Harry had a great deal to do with it, Ron's basic personality would have resulted in much the same thing happening. He is undisciplined and nearly as arrogant as Malfoy.

As for Ginny, her having several children by several man is entirely her own stupidity. Hopefully she can make ends meet on her savings. I could never really see Harry and Ginny together, despite Rowling's assertion that she's 'Harry's equal in every way'.

Interestingly enough the first Fanfics I ever read, were Harry/Ginny. Specifically, 'Ginny's gift' and 'The Long Road Home'. by Ashwinder. Both were moving stories.

I did a four chapter, called 'Harry Loves You' on ficwad that begins along a similar plotline. In it, Hermione discovers Ron's infidelity and turns to her best friend. My stories are more overtly adult, than this one, but as you write adultia, (Hey I invented a a new word in English! Sounds better than 'smut'.), I suppose you can read it. Anyway, if you'd like to read it, please let me know what you think.

Vukk chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
You gave just enough information to make me think Ron and Ginny can easily blame Harry for everything...he he he.
anonymously inspired insomniac chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Nice mid-sized one-shot. The semi-grey twist at the end was pure genius. Keep up the good work on Enlightenment, too.

Maybe it's just because it's really late, but I just had a wild idea: an alternate plotline/offshoot (or whatever the term is for it) for Enlightenment, with a greyer Harry, like in this story. Inspired by Sirius and Remus' conversation in chapter 31 about the four "waiting" girlfriends, why not make it a Harem fic, except replace Ginny in the waiting list with someone less...well, you covered most of her main faults in this story, so I don't need to list them.

Anyway, it's late, and I should be getting to bed. I hope I've given you something to think about, maybe even inspired you.

Oh, well. Good morning.
Supfan chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Uhm, I dont know how to put this.

It had GREAT potential, but was way to rushed, and a very awkward style of writing.

The characters also seemed quite a bit OOC

Honestly, with a bit of reworking, this fic could be fantastic, but as is, it is a bit odd.

Not bad by any means, just odd.

And also, very obvious about your bias against Dumbledore...a warning about that would've been appreciated before I read.
jabarber69 chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Hey I like that, and yes I read it after seeing your a/n on your other story enlightment. I was at first thrown off at what you had harry do to ron, but then thought it was poetic justice, cause hell ron was a nobody anyway and wasnt really a friend and hermione has been much better off with harry than she would of ever been with ron. also dumby did it even out in the end. I also am a firm believer in if you want to know what your wife or girlfriend will look like in her later years then a good example is to check out her mother! it dont always hold true but it does in most cases.
cancelmyaccountplz chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
I loved this one shot. I wasn't expecting the bit with the Imperio, but I feel like Ron and Ginny desereved it. They're not my favorite characters at all. I'm adding this to my favorites, just for the last lines here about the greater good. I have no idea why, but it makes me laugh reading it. That's the first time I've ever read it put that way. :)
Rockgod chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
I just got to say H*LL YAY! That was an AWESOME story. I loved the end where Harry did the SPELL! Now that is a Harry Potter taking control of his life! You are so right about Dumbledore setting things up. It is what he does.

I think Dumbledore is an old coot too. I am not a fan of Dumbledore. Like his brother said paraphrasing, "People's lives he has interferred in have ended up worst than if he had just left well enough alone."

I like many others would LOVE to see Hermione react to finding out that Ron used a BOOK on how to get things 'moving' with her. And were Hermione and Ginny really friends? Not with the way she acted in Book 6.

Anyway, GREAT STORY. I really enjoyed it. Thank you so much.

witowsmp chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Harry making Ron write that letter was actually doing Hermione a huge favor!

I reached that same conclusion about Ron and Hermione being forced together by circumstances beyond their control (but in Dumbledore's control).

I also totally agree about Ron not respecting Hermione.

It's a good story, and has a much better ending than JKR's.
Ann chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Decent story. But I found it rather shallow-maybe I'm whining as a plain-featured, but slim woman-but Harry seemed too unlikable for my taste.

Nonetheless, decently written story.
Artemis Day chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Now THAT'S a twist! Seriously awesome and so going into my C2. Great, great job!
XxMemories4everxX chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Realy great story :)
Indigo Cat chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Now that was any ending I didn't see coming.
kaylee-jane-potter chapter 1 . 5/15/2008 so sure i agree with harry imperio-ing ron into cheating...way too OCC

but besides that part, great story.
114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »