Reviews for So Easy
badly-knitted chapter 3 . 6/29/2014
Gwen the hypocrite, in a relationship with Rhys, who she claims to love, whilr screwing around with Owen, who she knows Tosh has feelings for yet she thinks that what Jack and Ianto are doing is less professional and more awkward for the rest of the team than what she did with -
, that's all too believeable of miss holier-than-thou Cooper.

Hart isn't fooling anyone, not even himself. He'd do anything to get Jack back, and he fancies Ianto too.

Owen can say he's not homophobic, but he's showing all the signs of someone who's exactly that but wants to hide it because it makes him someone he doesn't like being.

It's Tosh I feel sorry for. She deserves to love and be loved, but any time someone shows interest in her, they get killed.
badly-knitted chapter 2 . 6/29/2014
It would be so easy, Jack probably already loves him but refuses to accept what he feels as love. Denial is so easy when you've had as much practice as Jack has.
badly-knitted chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
That's kind of sad - Ianto isn't over Lisa, loves Jack but doesn't expect Jack to ever feel much more than friendship towards him, and is willing just to squash his own feelings down because of it.
TeBlacks chapter 3 . 2/7/2012
Cute little story with good writing. Thumbs up.

Keep writing, you're really good at it.
Francine S chapter 3 . 12/7/2009
great story, loved the view of the others in torchwood especially john, loved it
Francine S chapter 2 . 12/7/2009
really cute and sad, love it, great writing, you really capture the characters
Francine S chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
loved it, sad but in a good way
Vera Steine chapter 3 . 5/21/2008
Oh wow! Love 'em all, but particularly like John Hart, because I didn't like him much on air or in other people's stories, but I liked him here, you captured him so well.

Also, Martha, cuz of the way she goes 'Ianto was definitely stuck on Jack'. Brilliant line, lovely piece!
Jennie-x chapter 3 . 5/18/2008
oh my god that was really good.

i love it :)
anitablakevampirehunter chapter 3 . 5/18/2008
Wow! absolutely great! Will definetly be watching out for more work by you! Thought it was really great and I loved the Everyone Else chapter - thought it captured everyones thoughts really well.

Hollie : )
ianto-harkness chapter 3 . 5/17/2008
I really loved this. It captured exactly how I think Ianto and Jack feel about each other and I loved Tosh's views on their relationship. Great fic, I can't wait to see what you do next.
hotflower901 chapter 3 . 5/17/2008
Too hard to read. Sorry
Vera Steine chapter 2 . 5/17/2008
Oh, more, please... :) I love this, you capture Jack so well, too. Fabulous, can't wait for chapter three!
Jennie-x chapter 2 . 5/17/2008
oh my god that was so cute. i love it :)
hotflower901 chapter 2 . 5/16/2008
so very very easy...How do you not love someone? well written