Reviews for Self Esteem
Sitka chapter 28 . 3/25/2009
OH MY GAWD! So friggin' amazing. I cannot wait to read more. Please update soon.
callherbabylon chapter 28 . 3/25/2009
Da-da-da-daahh! Jonathon to the rescue!{and Aredth, too, but he's busy being threatened. Again}

*melts* They had a 'moment'! Ignoring the interuuption by a gun-toting enemy, it was really sweet!

MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE!
Nelle07 chapter 28 . 3/25/2009
Yay... Yayay... Hipp Hipp Hooray! I Love it! Goodness I hope they end up together!
Ravenclaw Samurai chapter 28 . 3/24/2009
Kyah! Evie you were right as always! Jonathan to the rescue! Get that psychotic blonde! How dare she point guns at both Maddie and Ardeth! Kyah! XD XD XD
nightingaleraven chapter 28 . 3/24/2009
da dant a dum! The dashing hero arrives just in time to save the day ! LoL, perfect timing Jonathan! Chapter is absolute perfection. Great ending line. Alas the story seems to be nearing its conclusion. :( .All great things must come to an end.
Jac Danvers chapter 28 . 3/24/2009
Jonathan coming to the rescue! He's my favorite for a reason! A great chapter, and a great final battle. Can't wait to see how this story wraps up!
kaytieorndorff chapter 28 . 3/24/2009
At last, Ardeth and Madeline are free of the wack jobs.
The Purple Wox chapter 28 . 3/24/2009
WHO!

The world has been saved once again by some mixture of the Med-jai, O'Connells and Carnahans! Ardeth pwned, Madeline was saved, and Jonathan proved himself once again to be as awesome as we all know he is. Thank you for this update!
idkaname chapter 28 . 3/24/2009
YEAH!

We LOVE the ending with Jonathan. But that means that Rick is probably there.

This chapte was excellent,as always. And swift in coming. Addicted readers like us can ask for no more.

Keep up the good work!

Sincerely,

idkaname
benzene chapter 28 . 3/24/2009
I LOVE IT!

ABSOLOUTELY LOVE IT!

Haha, I think I'm a bit excited cause you updated sooner than I would have expected, and cause Maddie is alive and well. And Ardeth just continues to kick butt. And that Jonathan is back in the story. E, I love your story.

I'm anon by the way. I just made my own fanfiction account. Hopefully I'll be able to write something half as interesting as yours.
YueMichiruNaragisawaMiko chapter 28 . 3/24/2009
Oh MY Gosh! They made it! *throws confetti everywhere* Wow the last few chapters were a rush to read in one day! I like the ending to this chapter "Johnathan here to save the day" *smug smirk* hahahaha I really look forward to the next chapter, great work!
Padme4000 chapter 28 . 3/24/2009
fantastic chapter
Morrowsong chapter 28 . 3/24/2009
Love the chapter. Jonathan the saviour, who'd have thought? I hope you update soon.
pirate hero chapter 28 . 3/24/2009
The last chapters were perfect. I have to say bringing in jonathan and his line was bliss!

Can't wait to see what happens now. Although i'm anxious for a new update. I truely love this story!
The-Lady-Isis chapter 28 . 3/24/2009
Just...give me a minute...while I remember how to breathe...

Ok - WOW. Amazing chapter, it had everything. Just incredible! Well done!
493 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »