Reviews for Self Esteem
weasleyO chapter 30 . 2/28/2018
im crying. im so heartbroken for maddie. fucking fell in love with this story damn it!
Daftbearaveo chapter 30 . 7/10/2017
Maddie, Maddie, Maddie... where to begin...
first off I loved the story and how you worked in elements from the film without quoting it word for word. second I love just how clumsy and awkward Madeline is while being a badass. Although she completely infuriates me at just how low her self esteem is. I threw my phone in frustration so many times while reading this, because she works my nerves with just how poorly she treats herself and how dense she can be.
But I applaud you for writing this tragically flawed character regardless of how irritating her lack of "letting herself be with the fucking man of her dreams" is.
great work. I'll definitely be checking your other works
WaywardandWanderlust chapter 1 . 4/18/2017
I am seriously in love with these stories. Youre such a talented writer. I cannot wait to read the next one
BenSolosGirl chapter 30 . 9/29/2016
So amazing, poor Ardeth:( love it and it was a great plot! Hope you come back to the series and finish it..,
Leaving Spirits chapter 30 . 3/16/2016
Wow, excuse you! Why would you end it like that! You wrote a fantastic story nonetheless! Well done and thank you!
sango441 chapter 30 . 10/20/2015
Great story sequel! However I want more! They deserve to be happy! GZYZJSJDHSGSHS! But seriously great job on the story, keep up the great work!
Shelby chapter 2 . 4/6/2015
UGH I HAVE SEARCHED AND SEARCHED FOR A DECENT ARTHETH/OC FIC AND IVE FINALLY FOUND ONE. IM ONLY TWO CHAPTERS IN BUT IM LITERALLY HOOKED OML HELP
HollyKalina23 chapter 30 . 8/17/2014
I am really curious to know what would have happened had Madeline said yes. Idea for a small spin off maybe..?
Kallia.En chapter 30 . 6/10/2014
Oh that was sad ending :( how could you do that to me? to them! :D lol
But it was just sooo amazing! I don't even know what more should I say ;) well I am about to start reading next sequel! :)
MoxxieRusso chapter 30 . 6/9/2014
I AM SO SAD. YOU KEEP DOING THSI TO ME WHYYYYY.
Kallia.En chapter 24 . 6/9/2014
Yes! That's what I was waiting for, ha! :P I think now I know, I kind of understand, but it's amazing! I was thinking about it for a while now... :) .. sooo, lets go to read another one :P
Kallia.En chapter 21 . 6/9/2014
Awww... you know, I was in really bad mood, because I went to work and didn't have time to read... yesterday night I went to sleep too late and had to wake up early... but still, only thing I am thinking about is this story! You should be proud of yourself! I didn't expect loads of things to happen, and I really want to know what is going to happen now, BUT... I thought you would like one more review on here... :D
Well, I just love it. huh, big surprise... :) no, it's lovely, how these two acts, and I hope they will end up together somehow... (well we have another story after that, don't we :))
I love the way Ardeth lost his words... nice one ;)
But for now, I will shut up and lets go read another chapter!
NightsBlackRose13 chapter 30 . 5/21/2014
Never have I wanted to murder someone for stupidity as much as I want to murder Madeline right now.. I understand. Really I do.. But that girl needs to stop being so self centered and ask herself what she would do if she weren't afraid.. Smh.. Over all great story! Love it please finish the next one soon!
AcaciaDawn105 chapter 26 . 3/18/2014
Also, I have a few corrections for you. In the last story, Imohtep speaks Ancient Egyptian, not Hebrew. He acknowledges the fact that Beni can speak it, but he calls it "the language of the slaves."
One more thing, Horus is a FALCON not a hawk. Sorry for the techinialities, but I'm a nitpicker.
Still, great story.
AcaciaDawn105 chapter 24 . 3/18/2014
I am sorry to say this...BUT THIS CHAPTER TOOK TOO DAMN LONG TO GET TO! I love the whole story, but I've been sitting here reading it all day...it's freaking 12:40 in the morning. This whole time I've been like, "Is this it? Are they gonna do it? FUCK, just do it already!" Lol, I do love this story though, great job.
493 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »